Shannon Matthews

Marc

FH is my second home
Abductor was the uncle of the step father.

Mother arrested for inconsisties in her statements, with rumour going round that she was in contact with Shannon all along.

The Maddeline McCann charity was approached twice by representitives of Shannon's family

Hmm.......

Mey

Part of the furniture
Its the plot from your favorite TV Show, knew it was a fraud!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
does anyone care about this shit?

someone went missing, big deal.

people go missing every hour of the day, but if it aint a juicy story no one reports it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shameless is on TV tonight. Channel 4 10pm

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
God forbid someone should try and scam some of their scammed money off them. The horror!!

I think i'll try and report my Daughter missing as well and get some cash. Since I don't have a sprog the chances of me getting caught are fairly slim and I can keep it up for years!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Abductor was the uncle of the step father.

Mother arrested for inconsisties in her statements, with rumour going round that she was in contact with Shannon all along.

The Maddeline McCann charity was approached twice by representitives of Shannon's family

Hmm.......

Makes me chuckle I read this thread, not 5 hours ago I said the exact same thing to my gf :) quite sick that someone would actually do this in hopes of getting money the same way the Mcanns did.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
The worst part about all this is that any child who goes missing from a working class family or a single parent family will immediately be suspected of pulling the same stunt. It will happen and you watch what the media do, it will be guilty until proven innocent.

If they find this little girls family guilty they should lock the ***** up for 10 years, this could be the defining 'cry wolf' moment of our generation.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The worst part about all this is that any child who goes missing from a working class family or a single parent family will immediately be suspected of pulling the same stunt.

If they find this little girls family guilty they should lock the ***** up for 10 years, this could be the defining 'cry wolf' moment of our generation.
Aye it's disgusting. Same as false alligations of sexual assaults, ruin peoples lives and make it 10 times harder for real victims to get any justice.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I heard the Mcanns told them that they were not going to share their winnings with them.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
FUCKING HELL

have you seen the state of the family? there was that footage of the party they were having on the news last night. What a mess. You have to less than 12 to have kids in that family. fucking hell. britain.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Any family that even thinks if using their kids like this doesn't deserve to have kids.

On a side note it said nothing about shannon not wanting to go along with this.. so if shes willingly gone along with it shes gonna be 1 sick bitch when she grows up.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
tbh she's (shannon) like what 12 or something? i dont know how sophistocated 12 yr olds are these days but when i was that age i'd of said anything just to stop my frigging parental units nagging me and not thought about how "wrong" it actually is on a moral scale.

makes me laugh though i mean the pictures of shannons mum, jeeeeesus wept do they have t get her to sit for special effects makeup before hand to achieve the optimum "rough as a dead dogs arse" chav look or do you think its natural?

and the really sad thing about all this? when it was first on the telly i thought Hmm bet the parents did it, thats really sick now that these days when a kid goes missing i automatically blame the parents despite all their tears and heart wrenching appeals on telly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom