Shammy Talent

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
Thought Id make a Shaman. Any 1 got some constructive advice on what talents to get and in what order. EU boards are to say least 'conflicting'. :)

Otto

Fledgling Freddie
Kinda depends on your play style.

At the start just take talents that will help you with exping.

Later on when you hit 60 you will find out what suits your way of playing as there are so many different ways of playing a Shaman.

One thing that is for sure tho, if you are planing on doing the epic instance you need resto talents up to Mana Tide Totem.

pig

Fledgling Freddie
mana tide is almost totally useless at any level, its a waste of points considering its cooldown / cost and mana regen...

I found it best to pump all the points into enhancement until level 40 odd, then repec to natures swiftness and spread your remaining points between enhancement and elemental however you want.

To start with, drop 5 points into shield spec, 2 points in imp ghost wolf, and 3 points into Imp Lightning Shield. (LS is the best dmg per mana cost spell shamans have, and will make grinding mobs so much faster... dont use shocks, just keep LS up and melee with rockbiter and save mana for healing)

Then i would work on thundering strikes and flurry, along with the 2h talent for when you get your first windfury weapon buff :D

I wouldnt bother going any higher up enhancement, any remaining points could be spent better within the restoration tree or into elemental for the clearcasting/ reduced mana cost for shocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom