Shame shame shame...

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
i agree with one thing moloc, that people very easy at fingerpointing etc.. but when you use an exploit to your benifit, and start attacking people, THEN its gone further than an exploit, and we are onto bug abuse (or exploit abuse if you wish)

I have a hard time seeing you would be ok with this..
Any player that exploits a bug to its own advantage (im not talking about strafing in combat, thats bad coding by mythic, and dosent make you unkillable, and its really the stick thats bugged, with being too slow with updating etc... but thats a different story), any player that exploits a bug to its own advantage is nothing but a loser in my eyes, and a reason to ban in mythics eyes, so i see no reason why this necro shouldnt be banned.. :flame:

Brite

Banned
Puppet said:
Aye; charging a portal keep is no bannable-offence. However you're not allowed to charge into the main-lands of an enemy realm.

In current patch thats pretty tough tho. Tho a mincer with SOS and some good RA's might be able to get on the roof of Druim Ligen :)

Ive tried and you get warped back to your bindstone and a message saying you have entered an illegal area :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Glacier said:
but when you use an exploit to your benifit, and start attacking people, THEN its gone further than an exploit,

my point exactly:
what benefit? your fresh meat to the grinder on these stairs, the mids who i killed on the alb stairs some time ago know that, no dont ban them, keep em coming imo :rolleyes:

Brite said:
Ive tried and you get warped back to your bindstone and a message saying you have entered an illegal area :p
yes funny isnt it? wonder if you would keep the relic while your carrying it, would be a easy quick way to go home with it...

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
The SS's were taken totally out of context, for all we know he might have done that once, gone "oh shit" and jumped back down again.

Its really depressing to see so many people instantly react with "OMG cheat BANN!!!" instead of actually asking for more details before deciding what really happend.

Im not defending the guy, but like kyra said, all we got atm is the word of some pissing off player, and a few screenies of someone hopping up a step.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom