Shame on you: Meredith, Smoran, Anilar

S

salamurhaaja

Was there others too?
Just once I tried to be nice.
Can't even RvR in sauvage in peace :(

B

Brynn

guess it was something about salam doing one on ones. but he got zerged by the warder zerg

B

Brynn

yea so did i. guess he wanted some publicity. all went down hill after 1.62 for the sb's didnt it ;)

M

meredith

no defence gov, guilty of murdering the small tourist. Seems there was some communication difficultly, nevertheless the nasty gfx bug made the wee fella, well... look like a massive gfx bug when he destealthed. instinct kicked in and i slew said gfx bug, revealing the tourist... lying down, just resting. after the incident (witnessed by 3 others i may add) i did note the lack of injury i had sustained, upon closer inspection the wee fella seemed not to have drawn weapons, merely a dam sheild had kicked in. it should be noted that said lil' fella had caused some trouble just prior to the incident resulting in 3-4 alb deaths, probably more communication difficulties i imagine.

S

samildanachh

return of merdeith? :p
havnt seen u in a long long time. :)

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Kagato.
Thought he quit ?
Well, didn't got exp group to my mincer so I made a visit in sauvage.
Well, at least now I know that it's not good to unstealth for emotes :)

N

nuitari

Well like if I ran to Uppland and unstealthed near the gates, You think I would be zerged or challenged 1 on 1?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by meredith
no defence gov, guilty of murdering the small tourist. Seems there was some communication difficultly, nevertheless the nasty gfx bug made the wee fella, well... look like a massive gfx bug when he destealthed. instinct kicked in and i slew said gfx bug, revealing the tourist... lying down, just resting. after the incident (witnessed by 3 others i may add) i did note the lack of injury i had sustained, upon closer inspection the wee fella seemed not to have drawn weapons, merely a dam sheild had kicked in. it should be noted that said lil' fella had caused some trouble just prior to the incident resulting in 3-4 alb deaths, probably more communication difficulties i imagine.

Case dismissed! NEXT! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom