Shamans: Mastery of Arcane?

C

-chancer-

was talking to a friend in the game last night and he said this Mastery of Arcane increases buffs when cast?

he was saying that if the vaule of a buff is 36 with arcane it would be 44? is this possible

O

old.Vae

Mastery of the Arcane increases the buff amount by 3% per level. However the buff amount is also modified by the spec level in enhancement/augmentation/whatever. So on my cleric with MoA 1 I can almost cap all buffs (base buffs already cap at +50 and spec get almost to cap of +75) with 35 (+13) enhance giving me the full res at 40 rej too :)

M

Meatballs

Maybe one level of it (only costs 1 point) or if you're a buffbot.

C

-chancer-

thought i had to get some other stuff first though 8 points in total i was told?

G

granny

Yeah you need Augmented Acuity 2 which will cost you 4 points so to get MoA 1 will cost you 5 points in total, MoA 2 will cost 8 points total.

C

-chancer-

good i got 7points spare on my shaman :D

O

old.Vae

Aye get MoA 1 - I wouldn't go any further than that and I didn't really notice MoA 1 did that much anyway but as I had Aug acuity 2 (in order to get serenity 2) it's ok for 1 point.

E

eynar

My shaman has mastery of the arcane lvl 2 atm. He has 38 aug and caps all stats except quickness.

C

-chancer-

so at 42 with 42aug i would get a pretty good boost from the mastery of arcane then an there wouldnt be any point in going 4a7aug for the last dex/qui buff?

O

old.Niljindil

Originally posted by -chancer-
so at 42 with 42aug i would get a pretty good boost from the mastery of arcane then an there wouldnt be any point in going 4a7aug for the last dex/qui buff?

Atm, no, but with the 1.61 patch you will need the 47 buff to reach the new cap of +91(or something like that, its above 90 anyway).

M

mavericky

I have 32 aug, and got level 1 in it, i got an extra 1 pt on each stat, was a bit gutted lol, but at least it was only 1 rpl

C

-chancer-

Shamans: Mastery of Arcane?

Sux big time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom