Shaman spec help pls

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Need a little advice please.

My friend and I are starting in Mid with the start if NF.

We are thinking of a nice duo to take us into the bgs to end game rvr.

We ended up with skald & shaman.

Problem is the shaman spec

I am thinking of this spec but need some advice.
or do I leave out cave and go 43 sug/32 mend.

aug 43
cave 27
mend 18

Help

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
personally i think that 43 aug is a little high doesn't give a great deal the extra heat resistance but the lvl 38 one should be fine if you choose to even go that high. Level 42 Endo 5 is good but can be easily bumped if you use Long wind 1 + Aid int will effect neither you or the skald so thats not much help.

37 Aug would be fine i would think you can get close to cap buffs without being a buffbot spec in NF (47 Aug).

well need to go out so will finish this l8r :p

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
What made me think 43 was last heat buff and the shield thing at 41, i thought might have some use .

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
sweetleaf said:
What made me think 43 was last heat buff and the shield thing at 41, i thought might have some use .

The sheild thingy is useless imo, it abs 70% of the attackers dmg on ure target but, ure target cant do anything against him coz then the sheild will fade off.

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
Best pve spec for shamie is 37 augm 35 mending for sure, i used this spec on my shamie to lv arti's on warrior.
I could heal for 540 with no crit and (with my ra's) crit heal for +1000s
Power field and serenity supplied me with enough power regen.
Buffs will be very nice with +25% buffing.

For pvp there only 2 realy nice spec's that work 4mend 37 augm 39 cave or
4 mend 43/44 augm 31 cave. (can drop some augm to higher your mending)

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
Maddude said:
The sheild thingy is useless imo, it abs 70% of the attackers dmg on ure target but, ure target cant do anything against him coz then the sheild will fade off.

When i read it on camelotherald it say caster is held in place and cannot move or cast not the target or am i wrong?

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
sweetleaf said:
When i read it on camelotherald it say caster is held in place and cannot move or cast not the target or am i wrong?

I havent read on the herald, but i know from experience ingame, sheild will fade off if u do something while u have the sheild on u so i dont really find any good way to use this...

As for shammy spec, my friend is 32aug (end4) and 41cave (last bolt and dd) he likes it, think the leftover points is 13 or 15 mend.

Only good if u have access to a bb really, othervise spec 37aug, can get capped or allmost capped buffs with that.

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
The shield is Focus and will only work vs other players (hibs/albs) Both the caster and the reciepant (sp?) cant move, cast or melee.

Regarding rvr-spec, you aint gonna do much damage with high cave (unless you go all the way) so stay at 27 or 31(for the ae root) 43 or 44 aug (for the ae con shear) and put rest in mend.

Im 44/31/4 - but running in a set group almost every time and i like it. Pre-TOA i was 38aug/37cave and 9mend, kinda miss the cures, but you get cure dissease as ml1 perfecter and i have self cure poison on my scorp tail ring (artifact) so it aint a biggy.

With 4 mend, my current highest heal ever was 811 including a crit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom