Shaman RAs

Tobbe

Fledgling Freddie
what RAs should i grab ?? atm rr7.4
i wounder what spec would be nice for a groop shaman to have atm 40 aug 35 cave its a prety old shaman havent been played with for over 2 years

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Tobbe said:
what RAs should i grab ?? atm rr7.4
i wounder what spec would be nice for a groop shaman to have atm 40 aug 35 cave its a prety old shaman havent been played with for over 2 years

Ra thread just under here... and specc 46aug, 27cave, rest mend imho

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Ok no matter what roteca tells you no if you a koby with 15 dex 10 con creation u dont need dex 5 dex 2 gives you 355 dex which is fine.

purge 3 is a must i cant tell you how useful this ra is on 5 min timer

I have this on my shammy:

dex3,mof2,purge3,vh2 then i was going straight for hit point ras ect this will do you fine at 7l4, tbh with you i can see any better tbh:) Ichor is nice for interupt but dont waiste it at low rr. Also no you dont need mcl you i hope you will have champ weap, pots, mordoms mind and epic sleeves.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Spec as above mentioned imo, gives you all the handy stuff, and for RAs I'd for for this :

Flammen Herra (R7 L4) Realm Points: 2,133,600
Total Points: 64 Unused Points: 0

(3) Augmented Dexterity +22 dex
(2) Mastery of Focus +9 lvl to spells vs. resists
(1) Mastery of Concentration -25 % effect, non-interrupted spell, 15s dur, 600s RUT
(3) Purge 0s delay, 5m RUT : Dispel Negative Effects
(2) Vehement Renewal +800 hp group heal, 2000 unit range, non-user, 10m RUT

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
Ok no matter what roteca tells you no if you a koby with 15 dex 10 con creation u dont need dex 5 dex 2 gives you 355 dex which is fine.

ofc you need dex5 xD but not at rr7l4 hehe

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
ofc you need dex5 xD but not at rr7l4 hehe

you dont you noob !! your using 2.5 delve sheers their will be no difference what so ever beetween dex4-dex5 noob!

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
you dont you noob !! your using 2.5 delve sheers their will be no difference what so ever beetween dex4-dex5 noob!

well depends, i dont wanna be a slowcrew when debuffed and purge is blown, + my shaman is old, so its 10/10/10 sadly :(

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
well depends, i dont wanna be a slowcrew when debuffed and purge is blown, + my shaman is old, so its 10/10/10 sadly :(

respec to dex4 their is no difference even with 10 dex start

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Elkie said:
respec to dex4 their is no difference even with 10 dex start

ive been dex4 before, and i didnt like it, felt the diffrence while debuffed, and i have the stuff i want anyhow, but i can agree that pre rr10 you shouldnt get dex5 cuz you need other stuff before that..

Rhayn

Loyal Freddie
your using 2.5 delve sheers their will be no difference what so ever beetween dex4-dex5 noob!

Yes it will make a difference mr. Wiseguy. Casttime on spell is irrelevant when it comes to finding castspeed cap. Might not be worth it, but thats a different discussion.

P.S

To prevent having to repost, all research indicates that any caster will cap castspeed at ~400 dex with 10%ToA haste (430 w/o). These numbers can be directly derived from following formula. Notice how dex only affects the modifier that is then multiplied with delve. This modifier can never be lower than 40%. Furthermore it's a linear function, hence no diminished returns.

[casttime] = [delve] * (1 - ([dex] - 70)/600))*(1 - ([Toa%]/100)))

- Rhayn

Tobbe

Fledgling Freddie
for shaman its eirenes hauberk only ? or its good to use gov to ?

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Eirenes is good for the buffbonus, and uber looks ofc, but 2.10 is good too :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Gotmagi said:
Eirenes is good for the buffbonus, and uber looks ofc, but 2.10 is good too :)

the optimal template hauberk is eirenes, but tg is ftw, basicly cuz its more of a challange to make a temp around it, and secondly cuz of le loooks, and thirdly cuz karate the noob zerk/healer/_thane_/cleric gave me free food tonigth! POWER OWNED KARATE xD

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
the optimal template hauberk is eirenes, but tg is ftw, basicly cuz its more of a challange to make a temp around it, and secondly cuz of le loooks, and thirdly cuz karate the noob zerk/healer/_thane_/cleric gave me free food tonigth! POWER OWNED KARATE xD

well i had template around all 5 hauberk, GoV, erenis, snakelord, kvasir and Tg shamy.

presently running with GoV and capped buff bonus (so no need for erenis) but it also depand on what other gear /arties u want to fit in. there is not 1 ubber template there are many possibilities.

1 little advice tho, if u run solo be aware that GoV will proc a nasty silly dot that will break your root - good point is that it gives 4% spell range wich is nice, as not many items give that kind of bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom