shaman or healer??

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
hi i play alb/excal atm and got a lvl 50 friar but r tired of alb and would like to start in mid.
and i would just like to know what r does u need more a healer or shaman?
im thinking most on healer (as it was my first char ever b4 i moved to alb) but on the other side i really like the utility of a shaman :D

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Id say healer if u wanna actualy play some.......everyone have buffbots nowadays so shammys are not that needed!

Mend/Pac Healer imo :clap:

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
For RvR? Pac/mend or shammy imo, tho since you have no/little driving experience by looking at your "record", you should prolly go with the shammy - unlike Nait, my perception is that shaman is still one of the last spots to fill in RvR group. Even when doing MLs, there usually hasn't been any shammies alongside, unless someone had bought the expansion for their bots as well.

My perception of the "lack" of shammies may vary from others however, mind you.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Roll either pacmend 44/30 [?] or cave/aug 39/37 [?] sham i think, both are needed.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
i think both healers and shamans are in large numbers in mid atm.. both fotm-classes ;) (as they are needed for the perfect gankgroup)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Roll a Thane - they'll be FoTM one day, and on that day i'll be laughing (and in the meantime it makes a respectable ph4rm-b0t - atleast compared to my Healer and Shaman who can't solo for shit :( )

Nait

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
unlike Nait, my perception is that shaman is still one of the last spots to fill in RvR group.
I think they are too mate.....but as everyone have a BB nowadays shammys are not as needed as they once was !

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Nait said:
Shrye said:
unlike Nait, my perception is that shaman is still one of the last spots to fill in RvR group.
I think they are too mate.....but as everyone have a BB nowadays shammys are not as needed as they once was !

if you think that shaman == buffs and that's it, then you are wrong

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop living in past patches, shammy end has range restrictions now, Nait! :p

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
Stop living in past patches, shammy end has range restrictions now, Nait! :p
earlier it had a time restriction.
mb he is talking bout pre end regen patch... who knows

PS. Aye, it's fun to play shammy. Healer is too responsible in rvr as for me. And if the question was bout PvE (cos some1 could mention bout it) then make a thane and have fun. :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
i choiced to make a 39cave/37aug shaman :D

just got a little question.. what r the best tank for PvE (with my shaman to buff him)?
zerker, savage, warrior or thane (o_O) :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
no good shamy in grp = sucky grp tbh. so shammies needed in PvP, not that much in pve due to bots sadly though.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
no good shamy in grp = sucky grp tbh. so shammies needed in PvP, not that much in pve due to bots sadly though.
Aye, thats why we have sucky grp Dori. :D

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
i choiced to make a 39cave/37aug shaman :D

just got a little question.. what r the best tank for PvE (with my shaman to buff him)?
zerker, savage, warrior or thane (o_O) :D
zerker if u r gonna exp along
or warrir if u r gonna farm some

the reason is that warrior doesnt block so often while his shield spec is low. Zerker kills a way faster and evades a lot with good d/q buff.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
go healer :) so many "perfect group only needs a healer!!" - "grp lf healer!!" - "guildgroup looking for healer!!"

good luck ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Trylle^nzi said:
go healer :) so many "perfect group only needs a healer!!" - "grp lf healer!!" - "guildgroup looking for healer!!"

good luck ;)
nah, guild grp would never pick a random pac/mend healer, aug/mend - yes sometimes.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Subedai said:
grp cure dis>shammy

shammy diseasing people 2 seconds after someone grp cure diseased > healers who are spamming grp cure disease (which means they are not healing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom