Shaman leveling tips?

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Hey guys, I'm about to come back to DAoC (my old FH nick was SevenSins but the account/email sorta died) and was wondering if anyone had any tips for starting a shammy.

I mean leveling wise, my RvR spec is pretty much set.

I've been gone from DAoC for about what, the start of WoW ( I know, :( ) untill now, so I'm a rookie at Catacombs too :p

Any help appreciated, feel like a proper newbie at the moment :)

Edit: Shows how noobish I am, supposed to be in the classic section, oh well, just to add I'll be leveling it solo then from scratch xD

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
old.SevenSins said:
Hey guys, I'm about to come back to DAoC (my old FH nick was SevenSins but the account/email sorta died) and was wondering if anyone had any tips for starting a shammy.

I mean leveling wise, my RvR spec is pretty much set.

I've been gone from DAoC for about what, the start of WoW ( I know, :( ) untill now, so I'm a rookie at Catacombs too :p

Any help appreciated, feel like a proper newbie at the moment :)

Edit: Shows how noobish I am, supposed to be in the classic section, oh well, just to add I'll be leveling it solo then from scratch xD

If your playing on classic you shouldn't have too much problem finding people to group with as a shaman, so no need to level solo.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Hey SevenSins, what happened to that uber skald of yours? :p

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Dot stuff and kite :)

If your not starting out on classic i'd say you dont have much of an alternative but to try and join some kind of exp-group or borrow a friends SM/healer/shaman for some modernagrav PLing :(

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Frust said:
Dot stuff and kite :)

If your not starting out on classic i'd say you dont have much of an alternative but to try and join some kind of exp-group or borrow a friends SM/healer/shaman for some modernagrav PLing :(

Got enough 50's on the normal servers it was purely meant for classic, somehow mixed Excal/Pryd with Glastonbury tho :p

And Cemi = ? :p

Nothing happened to any of my chars, WoW just happened :)

Sick and tired of it though, it's PvP is pure bollocks compared to DAoC's RvR.

You can compare WoW's PvP with DAoC's TOA's Artifact leveling, aka useless "grinding".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom