Shadowzerker Specs and RA's.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Currently running as a 2H Critblade since and getting my ass kicked on a regular basis. Looking to resepec to one of the following Shadow Zerker specs and would like to see what people think. If they look crap please say so, but try to explain why.

----------------
Option 1:
22 Env
34 Stealth
50 Axe
47 Left Axe
10 Crit Strike

6 Points Left Over.

----------------
Option 2:
22 Env
33 Stealth
50 Axe
44 Left Axe
21 Crit Strike

2 Points Left Over.

----------------

The above is inclusive of 54 Autotrain points, and Zuke is R5L8 at the moment with the above geared to RR6.

RA's:-
Aug Str 3.
Aug Con 2.
Aug Dex 2.
MoA 3.
MoP 3.
Purge.

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Well the only difference there is BS2 vs PA.
And for that Id go with the option 2. If you ever meet a running caster you can brake the bubble on it. Sure it wont do too much damage on low spec but having it will pay off in the long run. +playing an assassin without the assasination style gets kinda boring pretty fast.

3 difference in laxe imo wont change your damage too much so no need for that and 22eno for 2nd best debuff is good enough if you arent a gimp like me. :p

Only thing that kinda worries me is the stealth spec. Having it lower than 50 makes the other assasins see you first. With overpowered infils like ara around you dont like to eat those 1k PAs to the face. Try it out and rise stealth if it seems too bad. :) (Never under 50st again personally. Only +10 on gear so Im overspeccing it myself.)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
the best spec ive tried so far is perfzerk:
50 weapon
39 la
21 cs
32 stealth
29 venom

thanks to high rr i can spec for last str/con debuff too :>

this spec suits my playstyle the best.

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Shadowzerker Spec.

Trying to maximise my main and off hand damge with the points i have available which is why i took LA higher instead of env. 33 stealth i think should be ok since i'm not really relying on CS openings, except on casters and people afk or sitting down.

Kedaran

Fledgling Freddie
You are almost r6 which will give you 49 effective stealth, should be enough since you're not going for the PA's anyway and 1 stealth does not make or break you.

-K.

Tiskani

Fledgling Freddie
Have you considered keeping your 2hand crit spec for new frontiers. Been giving it some thought and thinking of dusting my shadowblade down for NF and go for a casterkiller spec. Something like 50 CS 44 sword ~35 stealth rest env, it'd be low envenom but with high CS +str cap, slow weapon and possibly aug str 4 (which gets upped to 34? I think in NF) it could be fun to play. I disowned my shadowblade after the original left axe nerf and I know this spec wouldn't stand a chance versus any other assassins but the ammount of casters that are gonna be floating around in NF, would that really matter?

Kedaran

Fledgling Freddie
I'm 2h CB too, not the oldschool template but it gives me a PA cap of about 1020 which for now will be okay, gonna make it higher later on. I'm loving it, sure when another assassin finds me there's not much to do but hey.. When I find a caster he's going down. And when that Pa leaves a few % the lifebane will do the rest most times.. Throw in some Viper there and tada :)

-K.

Tiskani

Fledgling Freddie
I'd be interested to see how yours develops, especially when we reach NF (along time away I know). In the mean time I'm gonna save my cash up for when we're closer the time I can get my kit done quickish then :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I hear CB rocks now in NF. Vanish MoS and MoP is your friend

ZukeSB

Fledgling Freddie
Current Spec.

As i stated above my current spec is 2H Critblade as follows:-

Env 22
Stealth 34
Axe 50
CS 47

My concern is that i get totaly owned by almost everything since my damage is only slightly higher than inf/ns main hand at a much slower swing speed. Add to that the fact that their dw/cd nerfs my evade rate and when i miss it's catastrophic i end up feeling a bit gimped. Perhaps this spec will be better suited to caster killing in the stand offs that NF will bring but i don't expect us to have NF for some time yet.

The RA's i chose were to go with this critblade spec (give vanish !).

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
My concern is that i get totaly owned by almost everything since my damage is only slightly higher than inf/ns main hand at a much slower swing speed.

Indeed .. though I remember reading on VNBoards somewhere that with Healer haste, some ToA haste items and such, with a reasonably slow weapon (5.x would be nice but I dont think you can reduce the speed enough) you can dish out some nice damage and still swing quickly. (IIRC Im sure I read a 4.x speed 2H can be reduced to around 2s).

Yes, your evade is halved if you meet a duel wielder, and missing will inevitably be your death .. but with enough Str / Con / Haste capping you should be ok.

I think though for a Critblade their time does indeed return when NF goes live.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, I'd love to go back to a cb spec, like my 1st char :))))

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
well i like my current spec - 36stealth 50weapon (sword atm) 44LA 21crit rest envenom (12 envenom since i only autotrained 2 lvl 24)

however im respecing 2

37stealth (just 2 eat up points really and i like 0 left over points :D)
46axe (BACK 2 AXE : :clap: )
44LA (though may go 39LA)
21crit rest envenom

with 44LA i can get 22envenom +rr3+11 lets me use the lvl 37debuff or 36 or summit :D

though if i lower LA ill get more envenom :)

Kedaran

Fledgling Freddie
You're gonna miss CD so much.. I know I did.
Due to the fact that unstyled cap and slow mid main hand weaps you can still dish out some nice damage with only 21 CS, but it's the stun that makes the chain nice if you ask me..

Right now, I'm doing a PA, CD and maybe 1-2 Ragnas, that takes away alot of hp, even on a tank unless I get screwed by the randomness..

-K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom