Shadowzerker help

O

old.Cero

Hi,

I have a question for my shadowzerker.

I use left axe styles only.

My question is what will my dps and spd be on my left axe and right hand axe to do most damage. I heard that spd should be high on your use hand and as low as possible on offhand.
I wonder if my right or left hand is the off hand in left axe styles...

Can somebody clear out this for me, would really appriciate it.

S

Solid

Main hand aka Right hand
Off Hand aka Left hand

Slowest Main hand Axe/Sword
Fastest Off hand Axe

O

old.Runolas

A SZ will befit from both weapon being fast, thus increasing your chance of doing more Comeback – Frosty Gaze (stun) combos. This is slightly different than a Zerker who will evade much less, thus benefiting more from slow main and fast off hand axe

S

Solid

Style damage is calculated fromt he Right/Main hand weapon ONLY so its better to have the slowest weapon in your right hand to maximise style damage, and a fast weapon in the off hand to reduce the average weapon delay.

eg

a SZ wields a 4.0 Sec Delay Right hand axe, all style damage calculated with 4.0 as delay factor.

he/she also wields a 2.2 sec Off/Left hand axe and so his average weapon delay is (4.0+2.2)/2 = 3.1 Seconds.

Thus the SZ deals styled damage equal to a 4.0 speed weapon but swings both weapons together every 3.1 seconds, thus saving 0.9 seconds in time between swings.

The ONLY downside to doing this is that base Off/Keft hand damage for a very fast left axe is less. BUT considering the Style damage bonus for a slower weap outweighs this, its still better to do 1 Sloooooow 1 Faaaaaaaast axe compared to to equally medium or equally slow axes or even 2 equally fast axes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom