ShadowStrike is it working correctly

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime I use shadowstrike it fails - the first part works correctly -- I tports me right to the target - (Working correctly) - now comes the fun part - Target is not visible (its directly in front of me Its just ported me to the unlucky (Yeah right) Albion or Hibernian player - I have to move to hit target -- By which time i've been destealthed and mowed down.

Is it me or is this ability not working correctly -- Any advice - suggestions greatly appreciated.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
used it like 5-6 times. worked ok (teleport+PA) all of them.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Worked fine most of the times, alltho it have happened that i failed PA on a caster standing still o_O

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
used whit louhi few time in hlid, worked nice, thou few time needed find better spot because target wasnt visible.

illu

Part of the furniture
It is a very hit and miss ability. Lag, or if the target is moving can cause big problems.
The main place to use it and it is usually successful is to teleport to keep oil points or up on bridge towers to PA people.
Or sometimes it is nice to attack someone when you know they have laid mines - you can teleport in and whack them :>
It is a frustrating ability though, much like vanish. It works like 50% of the time. And like siegewrecker.
In fact - has any other class got so many broken toys?

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom