shadowlost

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thanx for a good fight:)
Felt like im starting to find stuff on qbars a bit more now...even though i forget half of the things i can use:p But i was happy i put up a decent fight anyhow.
/salut.

C

Carss

Had a close fight with you i was trying not to use anything but had to use purge in the end

edit: should of landed a stun before you did really then got a second chance to then you stunned me just before i got it off :p

216(-80) 2h frostcut on shadowlost while battler debuffed and he hits back 1h for 290...... balance, weapon skill debuff is still OP with evade7 ill say it for the 8253rd time. Will be going purge3 in a realm ding or two but still can just get reapplied. Makes me laugh that they are nerfing archers who want to melee so much because US stealthers are too stupid to even use or reapply poisons or pull out a legendary against high PD.

Trying 50 sword 50 BC 28 stealth at the moment for the best pet, not particularly impressed with it over the 40 pet so you kight be seeing me from far away until i go respec back :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Brite, Assasins are balanced!

sshot055pp7.jpg

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
how can you do that to the poor old herooooo!!!???:p

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
infis should get toned a bit by getting 2.2 specpoints like the rest of us mortals

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
yeh...felt good to be in the receaving end of that tbh!:p

Everz

FH is my second home
qq, wait till you see my leet shades dmg ;<

C

Carss

Change my mind of the 50 BC pet now i think, a once 302 unstyled hit from the pet and the pwn of frenzy is too good to drop :p

Though will have to see if i want to live with such crappy stealth :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pets damage was insane , i am shitty 50 cd 47 blades spec atm hence useless dps from squall spam for 200 a go (with pain 4 str 4 and 1600ws) :(

I was like ... wtf the pet is vampiir clawing mej ;f

C

Carss

Pets damage was insane , i am shitty 50 cd 47 blades spec atm hence useless dps from squall spam for 200 a go (with pain 4 str 4 and 1600ws) :(

I was like ... wtf the pet is vampiir clawing mej ;f

im not going to tell you what that claw does or else you will CRY xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom