Shadowblade zerg

O

old.Vae

OK we had a guildmate die at MMG in HW yesterday afternoon and he said there's 2FG of SB's here. Despite a bit of disbelief before long they all turn up at Beno gank a few people outside and then we managed to kill off most of them (well we think).

So my question is just how many were you? I think we got up to about 20 names or more although a couple might have been non Shadowblades or not in the zerg?

Certainly made going out of the keep a LOT more scary anyway.
I mean 1 SB is a pain but 20 or whatever :eek6:

O

old.Immortal

There was two hundred gazillion !!!!1111!!11 AND A DRAGON TOO!

M

mavericky

Not sure, but a lot of the SB's on our server had a meeting yesterday, so it might have been that the reminants of that went out to play with some albs afterwards

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by mavericky
Not sure, but a lot of the SB's on our server had a meeting yesterday, so it might have been that the reminants of that went out to play with some albs afterwards

Remnants!!!!

You mean there were more as well?!

Are we about to see a zerg of 50 lvl 50 Shadowblades?! :eek6:

S

Solid

we have more than 70 active level 50 SB's :D

O

old.Vae

Aye just did some investigating and I don't like the figures:

Lvl 50's

Shadowblades 89
Infiltrators 48
Nightshades 22

Just to emphasise I REALLY don't like these numbers :(

What happened - did every mid suddenly decide SB's were the flavour of the month and reroll? I thought that's what Albs did with Infs but this shows that albs are really just n00bs at it :(

B

Brannor McThife

Um...ah...

I'm not leaving a keep again...I run from 1 to another and sit there... if you want my ass, come PA me inside the keep and let the guards gank you.

Stealth != Invisibility... NERF stealth.

-G

N

nobrot

Yup, we zerged, a bit...., fear the unseen :)

M

mavericky

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Um...ah...

I'm not leaving a keep again...I run from 1 to another and sit there... if you want my ass, come PA me inside the keep and let the guards gank you.

Stealth != Invisibility... NERF stealth.

-G

My favorite way of suiciding before I log is to go the nearest keep and try and PA a caster in there thinking they are safe, no where is safe Muahahhaha (tm Roo)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

And just think that all those sb's could have been a healer, runie, sm or a zerker ;)
Bless you mids.

I

Irgil

im leveling a healer and my main is a zerk does that mean u lub me Gombur? ;)

G

Generic Poster

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
if you want my ass, come PA me inside the keep and let the guards gank you.

It's quite easy to enter a keep, kill a caster and leave, even with archers firing at you.

I've seen SBs do it, with 2fg+ defenders inside the keep!

O

old.Atrox

:eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :eek6:

89 Shadowblades

I feel for you mids... 89 buffbots in mpk.. must be laggy when you port.
[Edit] For some ppl who thinks that all ppl write on the internet is what they strongly belive is the truth and that they are 100% serious, I'll add the [/sarcasm] tag.

[/sarcasm]
[/edit]

pwwwwwease... think sometimes ppl... it's not that hard...

D

decline

ow your incredible wit is hurting my sides from chuckling so hard at the thought of 89 buffbots..

ow

O

old.Spug

89 buffbots in mpk.. must be laggy when you port.

surely it'd mean only 20 buffbots? after all... one shaman can easily buff 4 players...

X

Xtro

Gotta love this thread, started out nice enough but some ppl cant resist bitching :)

Not all people use buffbots, and of course its not only stealth classes that use them is it?

Btw ex-Druid, Healer and Sorc on US, first char on EU was a healer, pardon me if I make a proper dmg dealing class to play with and have a bit more fun than HEAL MEZ REZ like I did with my healer. Mind you I've just started another one lol :)

Anyway I was there and it was a LOT of fun. Nice meeting too. cya soon in the frontier :)

O

Ottar

> and of course its not only stealth classes that use them is it?

Actually, bots are of people who play non-stealther classes. Stealthers seem to be doing well enough without bots ;)

Ottar

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by old.Vae
Aye just did some investigating and I don't like the figures:

Lvl 50's

Shadowblades 89
Infiltrators 48
Nightshades 22

Pathetic isn't it:(

O

old.Gombur Glodson

It hurts midgard more than us, its them who will lack healers, runies, sm's and zerkers and have imbalanced groups in rvr.

S

shanks

Originally posted by old.Vae

See it this way. While your zerg comes in with supportclasses our only supportclasses are either standing afk at pk or hiding in the bushes with there sb alts.

S

Solid

hehe my first char was the shittest Hybrid in game, so I rolled a second which happens to do well solo but sux in Zergs.

I made a conscious decision to make and play a 2nd char that I would enjoy, that I can kill with and that isnt a Zerg Class. I also have a buffbot and all I can say to bot whiners is:

neh neh ne neeeeeeeeeeeh neh.

The game evolved ages ago into a Assasin heavy bot happy game and I just evolved with it to maintain my enjoyment of the game.

Never have I whined about alb casters nuking me for 517 Damage a pop every 2 secs as I accept its a part of the game (btw Sami is evil :D)

Users who are viewing this thread