Shadowblade,Inf and 2 luri Nightshades

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
2 Luri Shades Seamus and Murphy walk into a druids pet store. Seamus points up to a shelf and says to Murphy:

'Thats dem!!'

He then goes over to the druid and says;

'ill have two of them dere little budgies up in dat dere cage on that shelf'

The druid takes the budgies, places them into a brown paper bag and hands it to Seamus. The shades then walk out of the pet store and head on up to pennine mountains with a brown paper bag. The both of them get to a huge drop with 1000 feet below them when a shadowblade turns up with a brown paper bag. He too has been to the druids pet store.

Seamus walks to the edge of the drop, looks over and smiles at Murphy and the shadowblade. He then jumps off the cliff and half way down he opens his brown bag, takes out the budgies, holds them in both of his hands and lands 'SPLAT' on the rocks below.

The remaining luri looks over the cliff at his crumpled friend and says:-

'Fuk that budgie jumping, its far too fukking dangerous for me!'

The shadowblade unoblivious to the events that have just happened walks on over to the cliff face, takes a flying leap off the edge and plummets towards the oncoming rocks below. He quickly takes a parrot out of his paper bag and shoots it. Moments later ...'Splodge'...the shadowblade is completely crumbled on the rocks below.

The luri looks over the cliff again and shakes his head:-

'...and i wont be trying any of that fukking Parrotchuting either!!

Just as he is coming to terms with the loss of his 2 realm mates an infiltrator turns up. He too has been to the pet store and has a paper bag. He waves at the luri, sprints up to the cliff face and dives off the cliff. He takes out a Hen which flaps its wings frantically before 'Smash'!..the inf lies in pieces on the jagged rocks along side the other two.

The luri shrugs his shoulders whilst looking down and the crumpled remains of his fallen friends:-

'Well i be damned, I wont be Fukking hengliding down to the bottom neither and so much for our Fukking safe fall ability to!!'

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
tell Murphy to search the stores for a Greater Alightment Mythirian.

Too bad i wasnt a lil bit quicker... who knows, maybe Seamus and their shadowblade and infiltrator mates would be alive now.

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
Heya Caestar.

Budgie jumping was prolly the best of the 3 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom