Shadow Whisperers Crossbow

T

the_smurflord

Any idea which patch this item gets fixed in? Can't find any info on the herald.

K

Kagato.

I still use mine anyway, just have to put up with everyone s******ing around you :rolleyes:

Check the Sidi items lists I believe it tells you there when its fixed but im fairly sure its 1.64

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
whats bugged about it then?

The animation is totally screwed up. You end up holding it the way you hold a shield.

See here.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by the_smurflord
The animation is totally screwed up. You end up holding it the way you hold a shield.

See here.

actually you hold it like you would hold a bow, they probably put it in the bow animation list instead of crossbow. So thats why it was screwed.

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Driwen
actually you hold it like you would hold a bow, they probably put it in the bow animation list instead of crossbow. So thats why it was screwed.

No it's the crossbow animation, as you bend down to use the footloop on xbows to draw it, the bows just on the wrong position on the body.

O

old.Downanael

Mythic realised how stupid idea was to give X-bow to game and now infils realised it aswell :(

D

Driwen

Originally posted by the_smurflord
No it's the crossbow animation, as you bend down to use the footloop on xbows to draw it, the bows just on the wrong position on the body.

xbow1.gif

xbow2.gif

xbow3.gif

^^ if these were the pics you meant to show people then this is not what you are talking about?

T

the_smurflord

There really should be another frame between the 2nd and 3rd photos of the person bending over.

Can't believe this is verging on a flame fest already!

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Aoln
Why does it matter? :p

doesnt much and wasnt really trying to flame smurflord. Smurflord pointed me towards 3 pictures and I saw bow animation in it. So showed to him why I said what I did. However you should hold your bow in your left hand during pic 2 and pic 3 the hands are not right for a bow:p. So it probably is the crossbow animation with crossbow at right angle to the hand (like a shield:p).

It is just that I disagreed with smurflord that the pictures were matching his description, but with a 2nd look they do:p.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Atleast you can shoot yerself in teh face :<

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Kagato.

I still use mine anyway, just have to put up with everyone s******ing around you :rolleyes:

Check the Sidi items lists I believe it tells you there when its fixed but im fairly sure its 1.64

WOOHOO!, It's been fixed in this patch :)

I no longer shoot bolts up my nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom