Shades of Mists

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
is it me or has the price of this DOUBLED look at it a few weeks ago was 7pish now its 14pish anyone no why?

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Supply and demand, and also if someones in a position whereby they can exploit a gap in the market, they certianly will. If the price seems to high, farm it and bring it down, I sold my GoV for 20p for example, it's always been up whenever I've passed it on my minstrel to pick up a salamander.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see why people are so greedy in excalibur.... not everyone is but some people are.... i meen look at pyrd everything almost half price over there cuz none of the greedy sods are there :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
before the db crash there was a lot less money in the prydwen economy - so 20p on pryd may well have been worth 40p on excal.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Over a year on and people still don't understand game economics.

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
been playing so not sure about all the economics yet >.< i am a gimp you see

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
before the db crash there was a lot less money in the prydwen economy - so 20p on pryd may well have been worth 40p on excal.

There's also half the number of people and the same number of artifacts. That means there's alot less people out there still needing them.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The price must go up according with the rarity of the item. Seeing in the explorer around 10 som and all costs around 14+p sux.

Ofc everyone is free to set his own value for his own items so we must live with it. If u want to drop the prices just stop buying the items that you think there are overestimated and the prices will eventually get lower :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom