Sex! You decide!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
a) 18 year old, loves the cock, awesome in bed, bit of a headfuck, "on the face is ok, just watch the eyes" - history of dodgy boyfriends...
b) 19 year old, virgin (was confused about sexuality!), no evidence of head-fuckery, history of fit girlfriends!

Both 5 foot 5, both dark haired, funky girls game for a laugh...

Our survey sayyyyss...

eek!

Cyfr

Banned
can you not fiddle things a bit and have both at once? Otherwise b.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
B!!

Stupid message is to short

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
also she may still be a bit confussed and you may get lucky with A + B

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
c) Neither. Have a wank instead, guaranteed satisfaction. Then go and become friends with her and get her friends numbers ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
also she may still be a bit confussed and you may get lucky with A + B

They are both bisexual, I should have added that.

Apparently I attract them!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Eggy we both know A will end in heartbreak

We know you like B - aaaaaaaaaand she isn't a mindjob

Chronick Wind

Fledgling Freddie
my advice to you is to fuck them both off....

Girl A) although slightly loopy, yet experienced for such a tender age, and will probably fullfill all your wild, outragous, kinky and even damn right questionable fantasies, you will find the dependancy element begin to kick in. You will eventually be so hooked on kinky sex with this girl that you will no longer see the blue lights of sanity and your world will collapse in one big headrush and a supernova in the loins.

What is wrong with that? i hear you ask.

Well, your dependancy for your insatiable love for the abnormal within the confines of the bedroom will result in you loving this girl for eternity, talking to your mates about her etc etc, alas, she will also know this and ever so slowly and carefully tighten her grip around your once called bollocks as you secome to her perverted evil. You will quiver and dribble and do whatever she asks whenever she asks it, even if it were just a whim, but you will not be able to stop yourself because of the sheer ecstacy she puts you through now and then. Soon, when you have fucked all your mates off for this bitch, her clamp around your balls will be firmly set and she will not let go. You will do ANYTHING she wants and she knows it. You are now a loner, just you and her....and she now has access to your bank cards and cheque book, and now you have noone to turn to for help....game over man.

Girl B) on the other hand, would personally be a better choice, but still one i would avoid. Think about it, an inexperienced virgin who was confused about her sexuality. She see's you as the big man with even bigger balls, a bloke who can teach her all she has to know, and in her eyes, you are her fucking saviour. Cool! i hear you cry. Oh no, this is very uncool. She will follow you like a lost puppy, drooling at your ankles to be loved...she is insecure and frightened, and your are her huggy bear who can protect her. Seems very pleasant, but this kind of girl cannot think for herself. She will burst into tears sporadically, leave stupid voicemail messages on your fone because you are having the first round of golf you have had in six months, but didnt call round hers for breakfast, she will sob her eyes out because you have other female friends whom you dare talk to, and she will embarass you in fornt of your mates down the pub if she does not get her way. Soon, this will get right under you skin, and you will have had enough...but it will take you another six months of your life to pluck up the courage to dump her just because you cant handle her cute little face in tears, and she wont let you go because you were "her first". Welcome to a viscious circle....and when you do finally say you are not suitable for each other, congratulations on your first stalker.

So, take my advice and fuck em both off and go for a career woman with a mortgage, fat paycheck and a convertible....looks aint everything!

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
d) Find a rich old biddy with a weak heart, woo her, marry her, shove her down a flight of stairs. If her offspring/relatives contest her new will which leaves everything to you, kill them too.

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
d) Find a rich old biddy with a weak heart, woo her, marry her, shove her down a flight of stairs. If her offspring/relatives contest her new will which leaves everything to you, kill them too.

Always with the agendas :rolleyes:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
girl a, fucking obvious. girl b is a virgin, ye, but unless this girl a has had a baby, her pussy will be unnoticeabley more slack imo.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
B would be the better of the 2 but pork them both has to be a good suggestion.
Should you pork them both at the same time Kudos to you.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
the real question should be:

which one can i get addicted to Daoc and then make her roll a cleric to be my heal/fop bot?

hard times :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
B would be the better of the 2 but pork them both has to be a good suggestion.
Should you pork them both at the same time Kudos to you.

My thoughts exactly :sex:

Edit: Oh, and supply us with result info and pics if possible!!! :p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:
My thoughts exactly :sex:

Edit: Oh, and supply us with result info and pics if possible!!! :p

i have seen pics ;)
bow to meeeeeeeeee

Eggy we know girl B makes sence - girl a is a fucking frootloop, you admitted that. Can you be arsed with more months of it?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Chronick Wind said:
my advice to you is to fuck them both off....

Girl A) although slightly loopy, yet experienced for such a tender age, and will probably fullfill all your wild, outragous, kinky and even damn right questionable fantasies, you will find the dependancy element begin to kick in. You will eventually be so hooked on kinky sex with this girl that you will no longer see the blue lights of sanity and your world will collapse in one big headrush and a supernova in the loins.

What is wrong with that? i hear you ask.

Well, your dependancy for your insatiable love for the abnormal within the confines of the bedroom will result in you loving this girl for eternity, talking to your mates about her etc etc, alas, she will also know this and ever so slowly and carefully tighten her grip around your once called bollocks as you secome to her perverted evil. You will quiver and dribble and do whatever she asks whenever she asks it, even if it were just a whim, but you will not be able to stop yourself because of the sheer ecstacy she puts you through now and then. Soon, when you have fucked all your mates off for this bitch, her clamp around your balls will be firmly set and she will not let go. You will do ANYTHING she wants and she knows it. You are now a loner, just you and her....and she now has access to your bank cards and cheque book, and now you have noone to turn to for help....game over man.

Girl B) on the other hand, would personally be a better choice, but still one i would avoid. Think about it, an inexperienced virgin who was confused about her sexuality. She see's you as the big man with even bigger balls, a bloke who can teach her all she has to know, and in her eyes, you are her fucking saviour. Cool! i hear you cry. Oh no, this is very uncool. She will follow you like a lost puppy, drooling at your ankles to be loved...she is insecure and frightened, and your are her huggy bear who can protect her. Seems very pleasant, but this kind of girl cannot think for herself. She will burst into tears sporadically, leave stupid voicemail messages on your fone because you are having the first round of golf you have had in six months, but didnt call round hers for breakfast, she will sob her eyes out because you have other female friends whom you dare talk to, and she will embarass you in fornt of your mates down the pub if she does not get her way. Soon, this will get right under you skin, and you will have had enough...but it will take you another six months of your life to pluck up the courage to dump her just because you cant handle her cute little face in tears, and she wont let you go because you were "her first". Welcome to a viscious circle....and when you do finally say you are not suitable for each other, congratulations on your first stalker.

So, take my advice and fuck em both off and go for a career woman with a mortgage, fat paycheck and a convertible....looks aint everything!

That is the best reply to an FH post I have ever read in my life.

And it's so true!

I salute you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom