Sex addicted woman

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watching a programme on Ch5 at the mo about a woman with a massively overloaded libido. She basically can't walk down the street without snogging someone or shagging them in a car

Why can't there be more women like that LOL

My Strange Brain
five
Cases of individuals whose lives are controlled by their compulsions. Heather Howland suffered a sudden brain haemorrhage two years ago and has since been afflicted with hyper-sexuality, a condition that results in an increased libido and a loss of the braking systems controlling her impulses. Also featured is a sufferer of sudden artistic output who has an irresistible urge to paint and a surgeon who was struck by lightning and subsequently gave up his profession to compulsively study the piano.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
There is a woman who is very thin, yet her legs weight 11 stone! They are really huge, at least double the normal length, maybe even triple!

soze

I am a FH squatter
While being jumped for casual sex walking down the road may be fun i have been told never to date a girl with a huge sex drive as after a while its a problem.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
While being jumped for casual sex walking down the road may be fun i have been told never to date a girl with a huge sex drive as after a while its a problem.

Some people just can't keep up... ;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Being a female sex addict is a medical condition.
Yet apparently when we men do it, its illegal all of a sudden, and not a medical condition but a 'vile sickness'.

Wish they would make up there minds because its making dating for me really annoying.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Being a female sex addict is a medical condition.
Yet apparently when we men do it, its illegal all of a sudden, and not a medical condition but a 'vile sickness'.

Wish they would make up there minds because its making dating for me really annoying.

I suspect her condition is a little more extreme than wot you have in mind there... Unless you or folks you know behave a lot like this in which case I'd call that a medical condition as well :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hmm i have a similar condition when walking past the cornish bake house i simply can not go past it without getting a spicy veggie saussage roll, im thinking of getting my own cable tv show and going on jeremy kyle tbh as its starting to cause problems with my everyday life...

BobbyJewells

Fledgling Freddie
Watching a programme on Ch5 at the mo about a woman with a massively overloaded libido. She basically can't walk down the street without snogging someone or shagging them in a car

Why can't there be more women like that LOL

Trust Lamp to post this XD.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Bet she's ugly anyhow :(

And i don't see nothing wrong with this,back when i was on my late 'teens i certainly could have done it with any decent looking woman if they only asked :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom