Seta, stop cheating

V

VodkaFairy

Yesterday an armsman (I think), called Seta, was hiding inside the Thidranki bridge, shooting people with his crossbow that were unable to do anything back. He's using an exploit that somehow lets you fall through the bridge, from the inside you can attack everyone without any risk of getting damage yourself.

I think this is a sick kind of cheating, and I hope the rest of you (often jumping on dead bodies) albions can bring up the dicipline to stop yourself and others from using this bug.

Oh, and yes I do have proof. I made some screenshots which show clearly he is doing it on purpose. If I ever see stuff like this again I'll email GOA about it. Cheating sucks, get some style! :puke:

K

Khalen

1. Wrong Forum
2. Wrong way of telling -> RightNow

D

Duryn

This is a quote of my last reply to a post exactly like this a few threads down.

the ALB way, ok.
Posting like a prat must be the mid way like yourself doesn't get you anywhere, i'm sure people will agree with me when I say we dislike cheaters weither they're alb/hib or mid.
Get a bit of common sense and sort it with goa instead of posting your babble here.
Thanks.

Some of it doesn't make sense for this post but overall you get what I'm trying to say.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Jumping on dead bodies, nothing wrong with that :p
But using the bridge cheat, just report him. Please note not only Albion abuse this cheat, all kind of players from different realms do so. Just take a loc, take a screenshot, and report it using RightNow. He will get a warning, and next abuse within 6 weeks or so he is gone (I have heard).
Regards, Glottis

V

VodkaFairy

Well I thought maybe someone can tell him the normal way instead of having him officially warned by goa. I'm not saying only albs use it, but of all realms in bg1 you are the least respectfull for your opponent. But if thats what you like its fine for me.

I'll bugger off now and report him to goa.

A

Arthwyr

Well I thought maybe someone can tell him the normal way instead of having him officially warned by goa. I'm not saying only albs use it, but of all realms in bg1 you are the least respectfull for your opponent. But if thats what you like its fine for me.

It's all the anger from the constant amg camping by zerg sized armies (hib or mid) in emain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom