Rugby Set your Sky + for 2am

Marc

FH is my second home
And watch what sport is all about. Men with fitness of almost superhuman quality and the agression of lions. None of these fancy dan prima donnas, but pure, blood, sweat and tears. Wigan v St Helens. A rivalry born out of hatred. This game had it all. Spectacular tries, fisticuffs, players comming back onto the field with a broken nose that they couldnt stop the blood gushing from and end to end excitement. It was an edge of the seat classic.

As the St Helens captain, Paul Wellens said to sky after the game "Ive been watching the world cup and I wonder how these footballers make a living".

So sit back and I guarantee you will experience more skill, more excitement and more atmosphere than any world cup game so far :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Yeah the guy in the last video who spiked that dude down on his neck followed by a fight screamed class to me ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
If Messi played rugby i think his head would implode :)

Barcelona have just formed their very own rugby league team. Im sure messi would make a mint scrum half. Christiano Ronaldo is also an avid rugby league fan, going to South Sydney Rooster games, but he would be shit at the game

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
IMO any footballer who falls over (Drogba!) too often, should go play rugger for a year with a big target on his head saying "big girls blouse".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom