Set your Alarm Clocks!

F

Fagane

To All ALbions:

Set your Alarmclocks for tomorow, its suterday again and we got the relics. And as we all know they will do they're relic raids very early in the morning. Or will they surprise us and do it on sunday morning?

Fagane

A

asphyxiation

your nickname in greek means --> they ate

but who cares

L

loxleyhood

You're sneaky Greek distractions shall not work on us norseman!

A

alithiel50

Bah, Fagane....

Now you've gone and warned them that there'll be people there waiting for them.... that's spoiled any potential for a nice farming session!! :rolleyes:

:p

F

Fagane

Sorry alithiel,

WIll remember it for next weekend :p

Fagane

L

lightningbolt

this was probobly the most stupid post i have ever read, totally NOT interesting cos we middies could say the same against u albs :p

U

Urme the Legend

Glottis gave me his 10 alarm clocks from last weekend when Albion raided Midgard. So I am prepared for Saturday morning 5am GMT!

O

old.Outlaw

when I log tonight gonna leave Outlaw overlooking Excal doors, and go to bed with speakers on full volume :p

N

noaim

We take em sunday around 10am cet with 200+ and afterwards we sit back and says to ourselves "damn that was primetime".

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
when I log tonight gonna leave Outlaw overlooking Excal doors, and go to bed with speakers on full volume :p

Wont your 150 pets keep you awake with their constant asking which way back?

So so so sorry i just couldnt resist, em /slaps self

J

Jiggs

u know those master wizards buff themselves every ten minutes?

zzzzzzz
zzzzz
zzzzzz
zzz
BBBBRRRINNNGGGGOWWW
:)

G

Galiryn

/em sends outlaw a virus that runs the .mp3 file that says " ARGH IM A STLONG PIRATE! ARGH" at 3 am

B

Brisk Mordain

wonder what they buff themselfs for or with cause wizzies only got a dmg shield shield and dmg add so unless mythic/goa give them some spell smg increases or something i dont see the point in them buffing themselfs... :/ dont mind me im delerious

D

Driwen

dont they have a bladeturn? I see the runemasters on midgard keeps casting them from time to time:)

P

Pandemic

i drink. alot. any chance we middies can take it back after a fry up when i'm not hungover say 11 am or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom