Set RvR Group's :x

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Hi xD

I want to gather some people who would be interested in running a RvR group on sunday, monday and wednesday at 7pm onwards. Group must comprise of people who are willing too commit themselves too an evening of rvr on these nights. Don't sign up if you feel that after the first few nights, you find its no-longer fun becuase you feel forced into this, people will be relying on you too turn up etc, so take this into account. You must also be prepared too use voice coms, this will be ventrillo, communication is critical and also helps develop a rapour with your teammates and helps us function better as a unit.

You wont need too leave your guild, no new guild will be made. I only ask you commit yourself too these nights and no-body else, people in group will be relying on you, 1 person doesnt turn up then the whole evening doesnt happen.

I am not fussed about ML's or artifacts, I just want a evening of rvr with like-minded people who want too have fun and make rps if were successful, we wont be doing any PvE together at all, if you need an artifact or an ML, get your guild too help you with it, were not a guild, were just a unit of people committed too a few evenings of rvr a week. Personality > Skill, I don't care if you havent done much RvR, you play with the same people you will gain respect and learn from eachother and build skills that way.

I would like too get atleast everyone rr4+, I plan on having everybody with purge3, anything else is a bonus. I want too have this as a must, thats the only critical thing I ask of you. If you can't get purge3, then we will all get purge2, and if not that then purge1 ;p it's important we all rely on same timers to function better.

I plan on trying something different, somethings thats not really been used before, I am not too sure as yet, I'll ask some people but I think it will involve 2 or 3 reavers, its something I've always wanted too try, and maybe it will help albion wake up and realise where they are going wrong, weaknesses aside versus mid grps with these, but against hib i can see it working well if everyone has purge3.

I am trying too form this group, 'cos like many others I am fed up of standing around for hours and I am fed up of having too solo/duo and the elitists in this game, and also groupings alot more fun ;-) Let me know if your interested, pm me on here or Waok in-game.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Terese m8 u not committing to gg? I understand its been difficult as were still trying to get regulars atm.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
My master plan too take over the world has failed it seems :(

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
its a great idea waok - dont give it up yet - is noone interested in your guild of getting this up and running?

its amazing how much fun you can have with a FG roaming middie land :)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
My master plan too take over the world has failed it seems :(
these things take time, and work Waok, you have to stick at it and build it up from scratch :( only way...

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
You are always welcome to run with TIW m8, it's been a pleasure when you
have run with us. Set you up on Vent, so just login and see if we've got a
group running.

In regards to your 'idea' - not sure if a Minstrel with

- Purge-2
- Ameliorating Melody-2
- SoS-2

fits you damage deployment criteria - but I think it might - as I've thought
along similar lines myself :)

If there's no GG running and you, LookD, Shadowflex and Ulises are about
I'm happy to log my mincer on and see what we can blow up

:clap:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
isnt shadowflex that pink ~rr3 reaver? what a pain in the ass :( good thing for a reaver though i guess :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
I just think my main worry is maybe people are affraid too try setups like these, but I think we should try just for fun. I won't give up, and thanks for kind words :) TIW have been a real pleasure and great fun too group with :x

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
isnt shadowflex that pink ~rr3 reaver? what a pain in the ass :( good thing for a reaver though i guess :p

He was pink, but he is blue now xD

Very good reaver :cheers:

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
we can force shadow spirng out of the closet again and go back to hes real color :D

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
Pink was his shock tactic - he employed it so he grabbed the attention, the
problem was we all wanted to whack him, mobs always whack him and guard
patrols are on him like flies on shit.

Now he's blue, guards still love him, I've never known someone with such a
chronic case of verbal diaoreahh, but we love him anyway...

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
love is a strong word :D... compare to the /y u do on ventrilo when the guards start chassing shadow bcuz of hes look.. :D

Aeoric

Fledgling Freddie
LoL - on Vent I'm quiet as a mouse - no-one can hear me /cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom