set group to 50?

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
lo all

im from hib/excal atm but im lookin to start some sort of set group for people who dont really have alts on this server to start new charas to lvl to 50 etc,
dont really know much about mid but will do abit of reading.

need some people and suggestions to get this thing goin...
also i want people with atleast abit of knowledge about the game,how to play etc.

:clap:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
i could join.. have an alt to be leveled once my sb hits rr10..

already established on prydwen but know a great deal about where to exp ect ect :>

would prefer to play warlock ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
you got choice of all classes i wud think atm aint really got much of a reply on this lol :p

anyone who fancys lvlin another alt or smt to 50 this wud be ur chance :F

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
im in once i get my good comp back and get my new account etc, lvled on mid quiet a few times, but actually have no chars when i start back up :p so if ur willing to have me id like to join :) id like to play eithar;

thane
valkyre (can go anyspec needed for grp for lvling)
warlock
healer (tho that would be my last choice :p)

also if theres need id play a zerker/savage depending on if u go tank group or caster grp :p

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
i got a level 37 bd that i want to lvl,put i can play eny class u want besides Skald or warr :p

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
hmm well this would depend on what your lookin for if its just to get an alt to 50 then i suggest we make a caster group pac healers/supp sm's etc but if people are willing i would make a setup for rvr

tho it wud take some time once level'd to 50 to get temps n artis sorted but if we stayed as a group and helped each other i dont think it would take that long

:drink:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ridje said:
hmm well this would depend on what your lookin for if its just to get an alt to 50 then i suggest we make a caster group pac healers/supp sm's etc but if people are willing i would make a setup for rvr

tho it wud take some time once level'd to 50 to get temps n artis sorted but if we stayed as a group and helped each other i dont think it would take that long

:drink:

im up for eithar really :) if were making a rvr set up then what classes? again - im willing to play most classes :p hehe, also how many hours a day? coz ive got exams starting soon tho they finish by the 10th of june so. if that doesnt work well for the grp then i can drop out :)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
if rvr..

skald
zerk
zerk
sm
rm
healer
healer
shaman

just off the top of my head tho and ofc open to suggestions
i couldnt tell u how many hours a day im pretty flexible atm but still need more people untill we have a few more people we could start askin that question :p

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
im up for eithar really :) if were making a rvr set up then what classes? again - im willing to play most classes :p hehe, also how many hours a day? coz ive got exams starting soon tho they finish by the 10th of june so. if that doesnt work well for the grp then i can drop out :)

Noo,dont drop out:( IRL > a mmorpg

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Helium said:
Noo,dont drop out:( IRL > a mmorpg

drop out of the grp, not drop out of my exams lol (unless i misunderstood u misunderstanding me :D)

thing is before my exams, i cant spare much time to a mmorpg that i can always return to AFTER my exams. if theres room for me after the exams im more than willing/wanting to join in the fun :D but during/before the exams i need time to revise so i dont do badly like i did with my gcse's (i.e. sat crafting instead of revising for my geography exam in the morning lol)

eithar way let me know if theres room and how many hours of xping there will be a day (im guessing there will be a need for more pve at lvl 50 just to get artis and ML's whcih im willing to do :D)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ridje said:
if rvr..

skald
zerk
zerk
sm
rm
healer
healer
shaman

just off the top of my head tho and ofc open to suggestions
i couldnt tell u how many hours a day im pretty flexible atm but still need more people untill we have a few more people we could start askin that question :p

for rvr id suggest more like

skald
warrior/thane (havent experienced NF since i left but i hear its more caster orientated so a thane could be a block bot + nuke a bit)
warrior/thane
healer
healer
shaman
warlock?
spiritmaster?

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Coo Coo is running like this:
healer
healer
healer
shammy
warrior
berserker
spiritmaster
runemaster / spiritmaster

and its working fine :)

Brite

Banned
dont try to go from pve to rvr the chances of that working are slim and its quite a big commitment, best is to get to 50 then maybe get some toa / mls together and then make an rvr group/guild if you wish maybe with the people you leveled with and others, dont sign up for the next 3 years together, one step at a time ;)

have been part in 2 leveling groups that split at around 35 id reccommend a set up of

sm (supp)
sm (supp)
healer (pac mend)
healer (aug mend)
shaman (aug)
shield tank
shield tank
sm(summon) .....

or maybe somthing random, tho a summon sm would suit well for big pet pulls then the supp sms kill with tanks keeping aggro, i was in a set group without summon sm with warrior and i had to spam taunt on 3/4 mobs at a time on occasions which isnt ideal but was fun ;) if you have someone with a buff bot helps a lot with buffing pet. AoE caster would suit aswell i suppose, dont take warlocks we dont need more and they will cast far too slow to be effective at all

edit: without summon sm might wanna have pbt runie ;)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
yea i agree

take it a step at time wud be great just to get to 50
soo

whos up for it?

sm - supp =
sm - supp =
healer - pac mend = ridje
healer - aug mend =
shaman - aug =
warrior =
thane/warrior =
rm - supp =

take ur pick xD

Section

Fledgling Freddie
im intrested in the shaman or warrior spot, but i got limited play time since i study atm :)

So what hours you thinking of running?

Helium

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
drop out of the grp, not drop out of my exams lol (unless i misunderstood u misunderstanding me :D)

thing is before my exams, i cant spare much time to a mmorpg that i can always return to AFTER my exams. if theres room for me after the exams im more than willing/wanting to join in the fun :D but during/before the exams i need time to revise so i dont do badly like i did with my gcse's (i.e. sat crafting instead of revising for my geography exam in the morning lol)

eithar way let me know if theres room and how many hours of xping there will be a day (im guessing there will be a need for more pve at lvl 50 just to get artis and ML's whcih im willing to do :D)

Ahh hehe,then i misunderstood you :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
bump? :(
also would a valkyre be a option instead of thane/warrior? depending on whatever grp ur going for ofc hehe was just wondering coz valk sounds good and could be good for grp pve

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
sm - supp =
sm - supp =
healer - aug mend =
shaman - aug = section
warrior =
thane= entities
rm - supp =

anytime really after the morning is good for me.. how about during the afternoon say 6pm cet - till whenever but im good from 3pm cet tbh

dark? helium ? :)

think pve group mate goin from that to rvr like brite says will be naff.

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
I might be up for this with either Supp SM or shammie
Depends on when etc

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
is the warrior spot open to being a valk spot? :D if so id like that, but also depends how many hours a day we will be playing?

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
sm - supp =
sm - supp =
healer - aug mend =
shaman - aug = section
valkyri = darksword
thane= entities
rm - supp =

shaman is took atm or/if he doesnt reply soon will free it
say the class u want rather than i might want that or that :p

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
If the shammie spot is taken, I'd like the supp sm spot. But if it's freed up, I'd like to play shammie ;)
But as stated, depends on when we do it :)

jorky

Fledgling Freddie
i could play sm supp

could u tell me when u will be starting ?

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
sm - supp = Bori?
sm - supp = jorky
healer - aug mend =
shaman - aug = section
valkyri = darksword
thane= entities
rm - supp =

as soon as all spots are takin we'll set a day/time hopefuly soon
then exp on a regular pattern

no time wasters plskthxbye.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
sorry guys doesnt look like i can make it anymore :( havnet got my good computer back so cant run DAoC yet, and also my exams start soon so ill just concentrate on those and come back after the exams :) thx for the spot tho and sorry that i cant come, hope you find someone to take my place easily :)

Section

Fledgling Freddie
doesnt really matter what spot i take tbh, can do anything except healer :)
Supp sm would work too if someone wanted the shammy spot, it would really be better for me.

But as i said earlier can only play weekday evenings since i am busy daytime :)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
sm - supp = section
sm - supp = jorky
healer - aug mend =
shaman - aug = bori
warrior =
thane= entities
rm - supp =

that better? :p

Users who are viewing this thread