Servers

O

old.IcE15

Anyone know any good cstrike servers to play on? I play on wireplay at the moment with my existing internet connection, these are the best servers so far with my ping at about 180, the servers here get me about a 300 ping, and that is just f'in unplayable.

------------------
IcE B)

Y

~YuckFou~

Gamespy will find them 4 ya too.

prepare to be fragged :)

~YuckFou~

O

old.Kez

Gamespy is lame, join the revolution in name calling and shout "Lamespy" with us.

A

Atomic Rammer

I used to use GS but now I cant be arsed to reinstall it. I use the in game jobbie built ins.

If gamespy is lame, there must be something better, like what? (I'm ignorant)

O

old.Mad Bloke

Pingtool is apparently better than gamespy but never tried it myself.

I occasionally use gamespy but i have a list of aliases in my autoexec for easy joining and changing servers since i only play BW, demon and wireplay it works well for me ;)

~ MB

O

old.IcE15

That was great, thanks, now i dont have to put up with the crap gamespy servers all of the time.

Y

~YuckFou~

erm , GameSpy lists the BW servers, in fact all decent servers, and launches the game for you. How hard can it be guys? Plus if you have other games, quake, R6, it will do the same for them.

~YuckFou~

O

old.IcE15

Excluding the barrysworld and the rest of the uk servers, but even they seem to run crap sometimes, i find the best results come from wireplay, u tried it before??

Y

~YuckFou~

if you can't list ALL the BW servers and other UK servers (Demon, Wireplay, etc) using Gamespy you must be doing something wrong. Try the refresh servers from all sources icon. I only ever play BW CS servers, with my HH i get 60/80 pings :)

~YuckFou~

PS. Maybe you have a filter set?

[This message has been edited by ~YuckFou~ (edited 22 May 2000).]

O

old.Mad Bloke

BW is my usual hang-out.

Demon are a back up if BW are full and i just can't wait to get playing.

I play on Wireplay occasionally, with FF on it gives a whole new dimension knowing you can't just shoot anything that moves and creates a better game at times.

~ MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom