Servers

F

Faeldawn

d/l the patch atm, workin out what race im gonna start as, but was wondering if anyone can suggest a decent server with a reasonable amount of euro/english speaking players?

Nothing against the Japanese (I love Japanese peeps :D) or Americans, but their time zones could be a problem to a euro based player.

I know Aurora play on Bismark, but that LS is full, so any non-bismark-based players playing?

Thanks.

K

Krazeh

Just cos aurora is full doesn't mean you shouldn't jump onto Bismarck, there's still a lot of other euro/english speaking players on there

W

Whisperess

I'm playing on Pandemonium atm.

There are people playing there, but it's not too crowded that you can't solo, and there's enough people to make atleast minor groups :)

O

old.Dillinja

I'm going for Bismark, if I don't get a worldpass I will just keep trying until I get onto it. Simply because from what I've heard it is the best server for an English speaking person to go onto.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Then dill can give me one and everyones a winner. :D

O

old.Dillinja

I'd be glad to. But first Sharma must give me one.

S

Sharma

Im level 7 atm you twonk, need weapons first and foremost! :eek:

O

old.Dillinja

Haha. He said 'twonk'. :D

Hurry up and get me a worldpass before you lose the small amount of respect that I have for you! ;)

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Whisperess
Aye it is, isn't it? :D

Apart from the goblins, they aint too friendly :(

<guess who just got pwned>

F

Frubly

Have you done the chocobo quest yet?

I got 20 then decided to go do the quest so off I set to Jeuno. The problem is you have to run across 2 aggro zones to get there.

I got across the first (Junger) but then in Batillia Downs a large kitty (sabertooth tiger) decided I looked tasty :m00: therefore I leveled down. Seconds later I was ressed by a 50+ whm that happened to pass :clap: unfortunately the areas around jeuno mainly only accept 20+ in to the groups so I had to beg for a group. Once I got a group and got 20 back I then had to spend 5 hours doing the quest.

Not a fun day that one :(

Chocobo well worth it though combined with warp it cuts travel time down loads.

N

-Nxs-

If you started in Windhurst this isnt too bad at L20

Go into the canyon (youll be safe here at 20)
Go north into the mountains (safeish here, mobs are low 20's and pretty spread out)
Go NW into Campaign (this is the only area to be VERY carefull in, i know loads of people including myself that made it though here without too much trouble - just be slow and carefull) head to the NW corner of this map and your there :)

E

ECA

the timezones actually work out great.

We get japs in the morning and americans in afternoon/evening.

And of course linkshell peeps on all hours :/

V

Vitae

Im on Pandemonium too :>
as Tweet the mighty 5 Thief

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Apart from the goblins, they aint too friendly :(

<guess who just got pwned>
They are aggro :(

Went to do the Rank1-1 mission last night, one Goblin Weaver that was around the corner kept healing the one I was blasting and the then both charged me :(

Level Down! *sigh* ( only 5 xp below level though ;) )

E

ECA

pleh I lost 1k XP last night, me and my group were doing really well in shakrami, hitting 200xp from maze makers for around 2-3 hours and i dinged 13 and 14.

Then 2 left and we had to get replacements. Unfortunately they didnt have maze maps, so we had to go to the entrance.

Unfortunately a bunch of fucking newbies had wandered in and pulled a bunch of agro monsters to both sides of the entrance and I died 4 times, before saying fuckit I'm going to bed.

:(

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Vitae
Im on Pandemonium too :>
as Tweet the mighty 5 Thief

Saw you last night :D

I play Scirro, lvl 4 Mithra BLM.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Sharma
Im level 7 atm you twonk, need weapons first and foremost! :eek:
Am level 7, got 6,100 gil ( and fully equipped atm ).

Money is no problem (yet) :D

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Givf Worldpass. ;)
To Pandemonium?

You should get onto that one quite easily with very few retries, since it's not as over-exploited as Bismarck is atm :)

Users who are viewing this thread