Servers still down?

tierk

Part of the furniture
cant seem to connect to server anyone have idea what time they going back up?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Spetsnaz said:
still down... will be bk as soon as they fix problems

Oh well i guess i will have to make do watching footie :D

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i kind of expected something like this, cant realy say im supriced.. am i a pesimist?

Macht von Schalburg

Fledgling Freddie
So server opening prospound, now does that mean for one day or a week or a couple of hours this morning.???
:touch:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Macht von Schalburg said:
So server opening prospound, now does that mean for one day or a week or a couple of hours this morning.???
:touch:

when u have issues whit servers u can tell that we have fixxed it by 2 pm today... lol

they are doing theyr best to fixx it and we just have to wait...

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
still down

prob striking with the other french peeps....

should give the servers to someone who can handle em...and not just go home at 22.00 and say thats it for today then back and try tomorrow...

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hrala said:
still down

prob striking with the other french peeps....

should give the servers to someone who can handle em...and not just go home at 22.00 and say thats it for today then back and try tomorrow...

they have lives too apparently... and mybe its not that simple to fixx. maybe will take a day or 2 (hope not)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
Could imagine they'd had most if not all of their technician teams at work with the patching yesterday from early morning. Refusing them to go home and rest and have them working on the edge of exhaustion doesn't sound like a good idea to me. More prone to errors, overlooking things and such.

Letting the teams get some sleep yields better chances of the whole thing working properly the first time. Even though it adds 8-10 hours of downtime initially, it may save us some days in the end.

hrala

Fledgling Freddie
yea ok i see ya point but a big firm like that should do shifts like every
big firm never heard of 24/7 thats why we pay subs or not..

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
they have lives too apparently... and mybe its not that simple to fixx. maybe will take a day or 2 (hope not)

they may have lives ....but they do get payed (WITH MONEY FROM YOUR SUBSCRIPTION) to fix problems. They get paid to test systems and to implement new software and ultimately, they get paid to keep customers i.e us, happy. GOA seems to constantly fall down when it comes to customer care. Yes I understand that the systems they are dealing with are complicated and may have problems which will take time to fix but the 1 paragraph on the news page just simply bollox. how about some form of time frame for servers opening or a better explaination of the problems encountered.
At the end of the day I pay for a service and dont expect to be told that technitians will look at it when they have better conditions i.e in the morning because its past knock off time.
I wish I could do that in my Job:twak:

Meski

Fledgling Freddie
um this has to be the worst company ive ever seen, customer care wise. i cant even begin to imagine something like this happening in usa.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
The getting kicked to character select screen bug was in the last version!

I got it a few times, all you had to do was click on play and it would continue to load you into the zone you where trying to access. Not exaclty a game destroying bug.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I seriously doubt these servers will be back before next week, months of testing and it screws up? Now they're talking to Mythic, that's surely a bad sign. Personally I might even put off playing for a few days after they do come back just incase they have any more problems, dont want my characters stripped because of a bug AGAIN.

Macht von Schalburg

Fledgling Freddie
Im just abit anoyed that i have no clue if this is taking 3 days or 3 hours. would like some sort of knowledge about that.
I understand that its hard to know exactly when things will be working again, but just a shot on time would be nice....
Ye we might be dissapointed if they say something and then prospound again, but rather that then not knowing anything.:fluffle:

Spyte

Loyal Freddie
Broceliande was up from 8am to 9am this morning so they're already up and testing - hopefully it won't be too long now.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Well at least i have the beach to console myself with and its the weekend over here, InC bottle of Stoli and a wicked barbeQ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom