Servers down

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment i cant connect to any server, and eastern and central time servers arent even appearing on the list.. anyone else got this?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
seems like they listened to the whiners and put the servers back up :)

unfortunatly i keep going ld every 10-15 mins now though :p

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
and now the whole thing has shut down - seems like alot of trouble for a game that is so close to retail.. :(

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
New patch just released and quite some class changes in it so a lot of possible things could have gone wrong (appears some classes suddenly missed skills). And seeing US got a lot of servers online it's gonna take some time indeed ;)

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
AhoyHoy said:
and now the whole thing has shut down - seems like alot of trouble for a game that is so close to retail.. :(

I think they stated somewhere that they are trying to stress the servers as mutch as possible etc.

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah just read that, think they might have over stressed them, im sure we are meant to be able to play the beta instead of sit there and wait 30 mins for an item to appear

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
People say they will not buy the game because of the lag but they lie.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Dillinja said:
People say they will not buy the game because of the lag but they lie.
I will still buy it :) I can live with the lag. Learned a few things to help with the lag.

1. Dont use the heartstone, can cause the mobs and npc's to go poof when its laggy.

2. Dont pick up items you dont have 1 off in your bp, DB lag.

3. Dont craft if its laggy, dont use npc's

When i follow theese im fine, their problem seems to be mainly the DB. Since I can still fight fine if i dont pick up an item i dont have in backpack then it can take some time before i can do anything again.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
AhoyHoy said:
You ever tried Daoc beta?

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
Whisperess said:
You ever tried Daoc beta?
hehe,DAOC open beta was crazy.trying an hour to be able to log on to the server because it was constantly at cap. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom