servers down

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
is it just me, or are all servers down exept one frensh server?

and if yes, since when, and why is there no info here about this?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
They went down about 6.30am. It's really very disappointing that there has not 9as far as I can tell) been a single piece of information about this in the 4 hours since then :(

I appreciate many of the CMs are probably sleeping after a horrendous day/night yesterday but surely there is someone in the office who can stick news on the website.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
Yes they're down. There's some news inc about it.

"News Inc" Always depresses me.

It means 3 or 4 hours after the event we will find out that the event occurred and that there is no ETA to when it will be over.

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
They can't be down for 3 to 4 hours. I was online about 7 hours ago and got kicked off my server. I tried logging in for 15 to 30 minutes but only 3 servers were up. Then I go to bed, wake up and find 1 server online.

Sporky

Fledgling Freddie
They can't be down for 3 to 4 hours. I was online about 7 hours ago and got kicked off my server. I tried logging in for 15 to 30 minutes but only 3 servers were up. Then I go to bed, wake up and find 1 server online.

No he is right, I finally managed to get registered at 2am this morning, played till around 6 or 6:30am when I got booted out of the server I was playing on, when I logged back in there was only 1 French server up, like now. Went to sleep for a bit, so it's been like that for around 4/4.5 hours.

killfest

Fledgling Freddie
Thats odd when i logged in today at 6:30 ish all servers where up.. i randomly picked a server not realizing it was the french one, by the time i logged out all the servers where dead...

It wasnt me gov.... :twak:

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Presumably this will also affect US servers, are they up or down?

Grimlorn

Fledgling Freddie
Ok there is an update on their website. So does that mean noon will be in a half hour or 1 and half hour. I'm not familiar with the time zones over there, and their post says 11am and it's around the :40 min mark now on one side or the other.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
didn`t the next line of that song go `and i feel fine` ?

sorry if this is a bad joke :p
If u look how people are reacting the last couple of days, like WAR is their purpose in life. I tought it would make a nice comment :)

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I hope this means they are getting all the bad problems out of the way before it goes live. I can live without open beta (just about) and I would much rather they sort these out now.

The main servers did seem ok yesterday, not much lag, so hopefully the problems are not too severe, although there is a fair bit of wishful thinking there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom