Servers down?

N

NetNifty

Sitting on pad, went ld, patcher cannot find server, camelot-europe.com not found. Has the GOA monkey pulled the plug out for the router again?

P

peaches_ce

Same happened to me,managed to connect and started downloading a 44mb patch.

K

Kharok Svark

Neither Prydwen or Excal are responding to Ping from here (UK).

Guessing it's a router again.

N

NetNifty

Probably the update.dat problem and downloading the USA patch. Check tech support forum for solution :D

O

old.Tohtori

GoaMonkey: MMMMM! Toooast!

plug.gif

N

NetNifty

back up now :) Monkey must have finished with the toaster.

C

calhoon3

same problem here went ld during game.

Tried to reconnect and got 44mb download

D

Dallas

I downloaded the patch, which seems to have invalidated my password :) Therefore I can't logon to the game!

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Dallas
I downloaded the patch, which seems to have invalidated my password :) Therefore I can't logon to the game!

Well Done.

Your problem has already been answered above - but does ANYBODY EVER read the technical forum for this US patch fix ???????

<sounds of tumbleweeds blowing past the BW forum>

Thought not.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by tripitaka
but does ANYBODY EVER read the technical forum for this US patch fix ???????

<sounds of tumbleweeds blowing past the BW forum>

Thought not.

*lifts hand slowly*

Well...ahem...i...vi-vi-visited there...once. It was a very scary and lonely place. Just these memory chips and graphic cards laying all around, some coke splattered across the floor, a few drawings of something i thought looked like the boogeyman and a big collection of Wires Daily magazines. I didn't dare go further from the door because there were a few machines humming just a few feet from it, i don't know what they were doing but they gave out an eerie green glow from their powerleds. The TV in the back of the room was on, only showing that snowstorm thing you get when all programs end. Everything looked like people had left in a hurry, but still like they planned to come back in just a minute or so....i don't dare go there again, it's too scary and i fear what has happened to all of the techies.

K

karvainenjorma

Cant get in neither to camelot europe homesite nor game.
What's up??
:confused: :confused: :bore:

D

Driwen

router between you and goa gave up so your internet connection between goa and you is non-existant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom