Servers down, im bored, will be till evening

O

old.Niljindil

I know i know i know i know!!!

Lets go out in the forest and exercise!!!

Bad idea :confused:

S

Spamb0t

got a better idea.. go sleep some.. and then wake up just in time for the servers to open.. rah!!

S

Sibanac

hehe i got up at 5am to get into work real early, so i can be home early (aka in time for the server opening) and my friend is picking up SI today so it will be there by the time i get home :)

tomorow : day off work, i know its sad realy

edit : typo

O

old.mattshanes

Beat the postman up all day if he doesn't have it?:)

Think i will go ratmode on mine if he doesn't:eek:

M

Madonion Slicer

I have to agree, if your home right now and it is Wednesday 8:41am you should either be on your way or already at a Job/Education if you not doing either of these you either a Bum or a Low life with the exception of those that are Ill or Disabled.

O

old.0xygen

Well I'm ill have been all week sneezing chest cough sore throat headaches sore muscles.

yay for flu

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
I have to agree, if your home right now and it is Wednesday 8:41am you should either be on your way or already at a Job/Education if you not doing either of these you either a Bum or a Low life with the exception of those that are Ill or Disabled.

Forgetting those that are on forced vacation there :p

G

Gadd

erm it's half-term for me so i have to sit around all doing nothing waiting for the servers to come back up. and i won't get SI till tomorrow or friday because i pre-ordered it off amazon and it ain't come today :wall:

M

Madonion Slicer

Well ok if your on half term then i guess you cant do much...........................oh yes get a part time job :D

Now get down the mines :D

O

old.Tohtori

Ofcourse you're forgetting those too that don't have fixed worktimes...parents who stay home and take care of the children... people who are just so damn rich... :p

T

the_smurflord

I have a job, and I hate it.

Gifv redundancy!!!

M

Madonion Slicer

Mothers with kids should be to busy to be playing games, housework.

Shift workers should be asleep or working over time

Rich People, should be out in the Community give back to the less well off people maybe helping at a shelter.

O

old.Tohtori

Rich People, should be out in the Community give back to the less well off people maybe helping at a shelter.

Aha hahahahaaaha!!!

hihi....

*wipes off some tears*

Funneh...

T

tjiss

There is this thing cold tv/DVD if you really can't miss watching a screen all day.

O

old.0xygen

new xp 2000+ and 256mb ddr ram just arrive :D

Keep me occupied whilst waiting for si.

BTW something on the box that worries me do amd xp processors work with win98?

G

Gamah

Originally posted by old.0xygen
new xp 2000+ and 256mb ddr ram just arrive :D

Keep me occupied whilst waiting for si.

BTW something on the box that worries me do amd xp processors work with win98?

LOL

yes!

O

old.0xygen

I know thats stupid. The box just scared me

Anyway cant get it working.

keep getting this

while initialising device VCACHE:
Windows protection error: you need to restart your computer.

Blegh me wants to use my shiny new pc dammit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom