Servers down for maintenance

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Goooooood morning Freddyshouse,

For the people who missed yesterdays news the servers went down 15 minutes ago and they'll stay down for maintenance untill the early afternoon.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Good morning pff! this is no good morning at all, servers down and school :<

Thanks for info thou! ;)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Tis good news , Well good as i'm in work and am not able to log on ;P

Thanks for the Info.

fortunefish

Banned
Yah

got day off aswell :'( looks like lots of T.V for me :'(

ahh well...hope they back up soon :drink:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
short technical maintenance? come on xalin, you spilt your cocoa over the server again?

whats the small tech thingy they doing?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Bahumat said:
short technical maintenance? come on xalin, you spilt your cocoa over the server again?

whats the small tech thingy they doing?

Have YOU ever tried to clean out monkey poo from a highend *cough* servercluster?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
Have YOU ever tried to clean out monkey poo from a highend *cough* servercluster?

heaven frobid....what goes on in there?

seriously before this gets closed due to spam...what they doing with the servers?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
they managed to finally tether the goat to the cluster and they going to sacrifice it to the almighty lag gods.

Hopefully this will solve the problem else they will have to find some techys to sacrifice as well.

I tell ya mmorpg companys are weird ;)

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe this server maaintenance will fix the insane lag that we've been having the last few days.

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Bahamut said:
seriously before this gets closed due to spam...what they doing with the servers?

Network maintenance. I'm afraid that's all I know.

Naffets said:
Maybe this server maaintenance will fix the insane lag that we've been having the last few days.

Well I'm sure all the pingplots you sent in helped the technical guys find the cause of the lag so much quicker!

Hang in there guys we're testing the servers internally atm and expect them to be open again soon.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
I think Goa could plan these breaks more then a few hours before. We who are customers often plan activities a week or 2 before. But considering the lag and server problems yesterday this is an emergency maintenance, just as most told a few hours before seemes to be.

I find it really disturbing that the word "tomorrow" is used when their notice was put up early this morning on the goa webpage. And this is not the first time goa makes up the date like this, it has happened many times before.

Personally i lded and couldnt finish my ml8 yesterday in the lag. i accept that, even though i lost many hours of my playing time. but it really sucks when Goa lies about it.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
fortunefish said:
Yah

got day off aswell :'( looks like lots of T.V for me :'(

ahh well...hope they back up soon :drink:

Roll on Murder she wrote, Neighbours and Doctors ;)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Xalin said:
Well I'm sure all the pingplots you sent in helped the technical guys find the cause of the lag so much quicker!.

Do you want me to send my plots which show no network problems sufficient to cause the bad lag I was getting ? Lag which I was suffering at the same time as all the others in the group ?

I tend to only send them when they show a problem.

Darzil

Outlander

Part of the furniture
givf more whine posts please! need ppl to laugh at when they qq over server downtime :D

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
mmmm Gravy,

northern boys luv Gravy....

Sheep-head, Sheep-head .... etc ;)

(for the purists out there, lets see how many replies i get for "wtf is he on" etc) :clap:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Farbaute2 said:
I find it really disturbing that the word "tomorrow" is used when their notice was put up early this morning on the goa webpage. And this is not the first time goa makes up the date like this, it has happened many times before.

Not true. I personally posted the news on the website yesterday afternoon.

We have done last minute maintenance in the past and we've posted that it was last minute.

This one was planned yesterday hence we posted it yesterday.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
they managed to finally tether the goat to the cluster and they going to sacrifice it to the almighty lag gods.

Hopefully this will solve the problem else they will have to find some techys to sacrifice as well.

I tell ya mmorpg companys are weird ;)
warky deleted...why?...and have u left daoc i heard Almas say...come back...i have activated my 14 day free accont to come talk to my old m8:s and u are not online to be buggd

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, you might be right. i probably didnt read on goas page after i got my ld on the ml8 raid and couldnt finish it. i was thinking about other things then.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
OH i do have to say that i got nothing against GOA, i might be the most pro-GOA activist around thee parts :D

i just like to make fun of the monkeys they got from the local zoo. Those pesky monkeys are always throwing doodoo on my icefloat :(

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive gone over to the dark side im now alby as hibernia was royaly boring me done everything killed everything :D so now im on albion and before you say but what about excal. Ml10 shaman guild group rvr artifacts ill just end it there :D

anyways im an albion now :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
ive gone over to the dark side im now alby as hibernia was royaly boring me done everything killed everything :D so now im on albion and before you say but what about excal. Ml10 shaman guild group rvr artifacts ill just end it there :D

anyways im an albion now :)
name on alb m8...maybe can team up someday!!!

besides...pm me priv if u like...can set someting up...kick the shit out of u :D

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
I hope they at last will fix the problem with Consignment Merchants in new housing zone :/.

ps. btw, announcement at the german pages says also about "actualization of linguistic data" as a reason for downtime.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yes i mean mudgard :D name on alby prydwen is arod the heretic with his trusty mana battery warkorama :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom