Servers down atm?

T

thegreatest

I went ld and when I try to reconnect it says cant connect to update servers, try again...As u can read internet works fine but daoc servers seems down..anyone else?

T

thegreatest

Servers are still down for me (and for some other Dutch friends). Is this only in Holland or has everyone logging problems?

I

Ironica

Aye,

I have the same problem atm, Internet works fine..

I was playing in the Prydwen server at the time of the possible crash, was at 20:10 CET approximately..

I also can't access the camelot-europe.com site.. My Winamp works fine (listening DI radio) and as you see, i can open this website too..

Excaliburs seems fine, I called a m8 of mine, and he is just playing the game..

So prolly (my guess), the update server and Prydwen work on the same router or something, which prolly crashed..

Well, anyways.. Ur not the only one ;)

Ironica

I must add: Dutch too...

A

Apathy

You've probably had your accounts hacked. Have you downloaded any dodgy .exe files from pr0n websites lately?

You better check your credit card statements too because I bet you're missing money from there.

a.

T

thegreatest

Thnx for the great tips apathy, damn I see some guy called 'A. Pathy' has transferred 1 million dollar from my account to his :(

But nm, I got enough money :p. I was playing on excal/mid, was at abermenai killing hibs at 20.10 approx yes. Went ld (I thought wtf my bolt range has changed to 1000 or smth :p) but I still cant connect for 1 hour..Seems like only dutchies have the problem atm, since some other guys on a Dutch forum have same problems and some friends that play the game cant log either...

I

Ironica

DING! As of now the problem seems solved here..

Guess that counts with the rest of our Dutch players too ;)

Gratz peeps :D:D

S

Spinky

Gratz for what? All you all did was hammer the login button like a bunch of sexually frustrated rabbits banging a hedge :eek:

:p

I

Ironica

Originally posted by Spinky
Gratz for what? All you all did was hammer the login button like a bunch of sexually frustrated rabbits banging a hedge :eek:

:p

Wanna know how it feels? ;) :D

I

Ironica

me 9PM-ish CET

Just too late for the Relic Raid attempt :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom