Servers down at present?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Renewed my account last night about 8pm, been playing ever since but about 30 minutes ago I got booted off the server and now I can't even load warhammer in from my desktop.. keeps saying

"Patch error!"
The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.goa.prod.sig] from the patch server. Please try the patch operation again in a short while.

Been trying for the last 30 minutes to load it up. Any ideas? servers down? or is it a known issue that can be fixed.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Renewed my account last night about 8pm, been playing ever since but about 30 minutes ago I got booted off the server and now I can't even load warhammer in from my desktop.. keeps saying

"Patch error!"
The patch client was unable to retrieve the file [patcher.goa.prod.sig] from the patch server. Please try the patch operation again in a short while.

Been trying for the last 30 minutes to load it up. Any ideas? servers down? or is it a known issue that can be fixed.

Think something went boooom. I was lagging like mad and mobs/players were jumping all over the place then I was kicked out.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Ah good to hear its not just me then, was getting worried there. Was just getting last influence for my little ironbreaker there aswell :( damn goa.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Hmm, think it'll be up soon I just got the login screen thing but won't go further.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
someone at GOA pushed the red button again....

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Update taken from Warhammer goa website

"Currently it is not possible to log into any of the game servers. We are working on this issue and will update you with the progress. We apologise for the inconvenience."

eksdee

FH is my second home
you joined the dark side? :p

be prepared to get farmed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom