agreed

wonder if it's another "hack attack"

must be imo otherwise they would of given more notice than

"Servers going down please log out NOW!"

must be

last time me character wasn't saved.. it better be this time

O

old.kestrel

wouldn't bank on it :( I logged on tonight and just had time to find that all the armour i just bought before thursdays debacle had gone, plus most of my cash and I had been relocated back to Vasudhiem from Atla :(

O

old.Gilme

PFFT!!!!

This isn't looking good.

I purchased the game on wednesday - that night the server was up but update meant that I couldnt play. Thursday i played for 4 hours, in that time i got 2 characters 'Gilme' and 'Gollum' to level 5. Then i was told to get off the server so i did. It took until this afternoon to get back on, when i got back on i found an Albion character which had been my orgional char which i deleted after about 2 mins and made a midgard one. So i lost all my belongings 2 characters and 10 levels in one night.

As a new person to the game this isnt looking good to me. I have had the game 3 days and been able to play 4 hours on one night.

I feel i have no perticular case as:
a) i am new and it wont take to long to get back to where i was its just a bit of an inconvienience
b) it wasnt your fault the server was Ddos'd

But as u can see i am not very happy and i would like some form of conpensation. Then again if u don't or can't offer me any ill just plod along.

I am now fearing that the 2 chars i had to recreate and only made 1 level progress will now also be lost. This is getting silly now.

Thanks... Gilme :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom