Servers coming down at 10am GMT for maintenance

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
Good morning everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that all servers will be coming down around 10am GMT (11am CET) for maintenance. The goal of this maintenance is to fix some zone crashes as well as the latency in some zones. Servers should be back an hour later or so.
There might be other maintenances later today depending on the results.

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
Nerf TOA users :p I had no problem with anything, no lag, no LDs, etc. :)

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
was pretty bad last night, getting +25 sec between typing samething and it showing up

Tilda

Beek's if you read this, i'm ill so i'll be ready to finish ML after servers are up!

Tilda

Strider

Fledgling Freddie
Kremor

Why do we have to come to Freddy to get see a note about the server going down. I check the DAoC-UK main page nothing there.

Why do the links in your signature not work?

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice to see GoA communicating so well.
Thumbs up tbh!
Now where is the mailman with my ToA package :(
Regards, Glottis

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
its posted here because the DAOC site is currently in a slimmed down format to allow peopel to register ToA quicker

Tilda

Shagrat said:
its posted here because the DAOC site is currently in a slimmed down format to allow peopel to register ToA quicker
The links in his sig also don't work for this reason too.

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
"General Discussion (82 Viewing)"

how did i know the servers were down without going inside the forums ? ;)

Comrades of Camelot

Fledgling Freddie
Kemor,
Thanks for the notification here on the forums, it's nice to see you posting these things, but, i noticed it wasn't put on the main website. I don't post here or even read these forums very often, i'm not too keen on public forums because they always seem to end up in whines, for a lot of people who have the same views the goa news page is their only link to you and the only way they can find out about these things, could you please post this sort of info on the news page for them?

Kemor

[GOA] English Servers GM
For now, we are keeping the updates on the official website as light as possible, which means one news (the long one) per day and that's about it.
This maintenance was announced in game and only posting here because I know you folks would go berzerk if I didn't :)

Oh!...and servers coming back up.

Zargar

Fledgling Freddie
The special characters will be back in a small client patch either today or early next week.

Comrades of Camelot

Fledgling Freddie
Kemor said:
For now, we are keeping the updates on the official website as light as possible, which means one news (the long one) per day and that's about it.
This maintenance was announced in game and only posting here because I know you folks would go berzerk if I didn't :)

Oh!...and servers coming back up.

hehe i totally understand that you want to keep the webpage light, but was just pointing out that some people tried to log in this morning and went nutsoid because they couldn't and didn't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom