Servers, and GoA website?

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I tried logging on today to DAOC, loading screen pauses before i can type my password, and get a error 201 message.

I then try to access GoA home page, and says unable to connect to server.

Are they having problems or something?

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
No problem logging into the game or going to their website here, so might be something on your end or a router between you and GOA.

Quick Batman! To the Pingplotmobile!

Oh and this is what the Herald says about error 201:

If you are repeatedly receiving a 201/301 error message on a patch day or shortly after the game servers come up from a patch, this is likely due to the large amount of people trying to patch simultaneously. Please either continue trying or try at a later time when the load may lighten.

If you are experiencing this error message during non-patch days, please try the following:

1. Disable any firewall software and attempt to connect again. This includes the built in firewall in Windows XP. (if this fixes the issue you will need to configure your firewall to run with our game or leave it disabled while playing, the knowledgebase has some steps for configuring certain firewall programs).

2. If a hub or router is being used as a means for Internet connectivity, please try connecting your network interface card directly to the cable or DSL modem. (if this resolves the issue then the network itself will need to be reconfigured to properly allow traffic through, this could be the result of a hardware firewall on the hub/router).

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
No problem logging into the game or going to their website here, so might be something on your end or a router between you and GOA.

Quick Batman! To the Pingplotmobile!

hmmm no idea how to pingplot :)

But seemed weird, my connection is fine, and i can access any other websites fun, except i can't log in or see home page..........might just be connection problems between them and me i guess.:)

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
hmmm no idea how to pingplot :)

But seemed weird, my connection is fine, and i can access any other websites fun, except i can't log in or see home page..........might just be connection problems between them and me i guess.:)

Check my edit :)

Hope it helps.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
goood we dont need more warriors ingame :)...i think it might be your con since i´m playing on clasic now and it works fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom