Server Times

O

old.Belgarath

Is there any chance that we could have a couple of the servers staggered @ 8pm/9.30pm (as opposed to the usual 7.30pm/9pm)?

The reason I say this is that there are often games between UK clans and ones based in mainland Europe. For these games 7.30pm is too early for us, but 9pm (which is 10pm CET) is too late for many mainland Europe clans, especially for midweek games. 8pm represents a good compromise for these games, whilst 9.30pm is usually ok for games where both clans are UK based.

Thx.

M

Moön

Yeh I agree 7.30 can be to early for some people, I'm sure us brits can handle stayin up that little bit longer ?

O

old.Carwash

i'd get some cough medicene if i were u, nasty cough u've got there ...

O

old.Belgarath

Hoarse from trying to make myself heard ;O)

M

Moön

First try getting hold of your group admin and have a chat, get no luck try poping into irc #bwadmins (I think its called) or #bwtfcl and grabbing someone with ops .

O

old.TGC Snow

yeh i agree too... IM wanted to play us at 9 on Wednesday, but we (TGC) have a lot of euro players, so i asked for 8pm... but IM couldn't make that, so we ended up settling on 8.30 - but it's virtually impossible to book a server for a match starting at 8.30 coz it straddles 2 booking times

does anyone play at 7.30 anyway?

O

old.Belgarath

We had to play NGP @ 7.30 last season - cos they couldn't make later, but we ended up playing with about 5 players because of it :(

Hence my request.

V

vuz

this'll take a bit of time to sort but we are looking into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom