Server Problems

W

Wicoa

In light of the serious server problems that GOA seem to have especially in rvr situations, I am considering very seriously cancelling my a/c and waiting for shadowbane or starwars.

This game was built ultimately (you could argue) for RvR. Last time we tried to be patriotic to our realm and take our relics back, the Port failed twice times over, screwing up our force.

Tonight the server came down twice (in our zone). When we re-logged we all were a reasonable distance to our destination which we had initially reached. The second down displaced most of our force.

Midgard must be laughing very hard, they had so much time to sort themselves out which they did in their very german like organised fashion.

I say this tho don't worry mid because soon you can keep your and our relics cause the only people you will have to face are the administrators of our realm. Who might not even be there because they would have received their notice to leave their post.

Im sure that midgard are gagging for a good battle but so are we and it ain't happening cause the GOA servers cannot cope. Might I remind you WE PAY FOR THIS.

This is what happens when the servers are located in france, they don't care about anything even giving customers a decent service. I honestly don't think their servers can cope with a decent population in the game so heres to GOA and their successful game. Cheers guys!

Once I will let go but twice bitten I cancel my account.

Cheers
Wicoa

O

old.Gombur Glodson

isnt it funny how we still are complaining about the same thing..
who was it that said GOA would improve???
:rolleyes:

W

Wicoa

Was it me? I can't remember. I will let go any first time round cock-up but second time is a disgrace. GOA do not deserve our cash.

O

old.What Wobbler

I would like to see an explanation from GOA on what happened tonight.

Firstly the servers crashed twice destroying the flow of the raid and give Midguard a least 30 mins to get organised.

Then rightly or wrongly, the person who picked up the relic lost it because he bugged at the Mile Gate.

Can GOA please check there records. If the Relic was lost due to a bug, it should be handed back to Albion.

There is precedent for this.

O

old.cerebus

I think you'll find that after a sucessful raid, and then an unfortunate bug, Midgard where given the Hib relics.

In turn, GOA should give Albion the relic as well, it was a sucessful raid and a bug caused it to be returned to the Mids hands.

O

old.HiredGoon

on a more cheerfull note. We killed the Giant
:clap: :clap: :clap:

S

SilverHood

FYI, the entire midgard zone crashed, apart from the capital, and the duneons

well done for ruining out guild hunt!

since half the people didnt come back online, we decided to go RvRing..... and head that there was an attack on our relic raid

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread