server populations

chromanin

Fledgling Freddie
10...?????

no wonder GOA doesnt want us to know the numbers then lol...

used to be 30-40 about 2 months ago.

i might activate when we get doppels on dyvet, been thinking about it for some time.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
10...?????

i might activate when we get doppels on dyvet, been thinking about it for some time.

Why would you want activate just for the Doppels rofl surely it be more sense to play a server with a population for RP's not just for mobs that give RP's hee hee

Soulja

chromanin

Fledgling Freddie
i know....

but never wanted to start over in a new server..
ie last time i played was about to ding lgm of all trades, and cba starting that over (or nagging on ppl to make me armour/sc/alch/leg weapons)
pve is freaking endless..... :(

on the other hand why would i want to be kited out in a cluster like dyvet where there is no rvr??
well, thats why i say i'm only thinking about it hehe

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
start on the US servers.

Action is good !

I wasn't a big fan of starting over either, but now am LGM SC, almost LGM AC and template missing one item from completion, with a necro templated as a PVE'r.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No rofl Bah knew I should of called in sick :(

Soulja

*Tuts*

I was gonna renew over on US, but I don't know if I can be arsed to pay £8 to a game that'll die in a few months again

Sorry to be mr doom and gloom :D

:freddyfm:

I FOUND A NEW SMILIE!!!

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
*Tuts*

I was gonna renew over on US, but I don't know if I can be arsed to pay £8 to a game that'll die in a few months again

Sorry to be mr doom and gloom :D

:freddyfm:

I FOUND A NEW SMILIE!!!

US Servers not dieing tho lot action here

Soulja

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Tempting to renew, just for dougie, I know he misses me, Will there be a spot for me in your ubah guild? :D:power:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Tempting to renew, just for dougie, I know he misses me, Will there be a spot for me in your ubah guild? :D:power:

I reckon doug love that I am sure he make room in his uber Guild for you PM him personally I'm sure he think it be brilliant.

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom