Server name for Live

Bahumat

FH is my second home
At long last, we are proud to present to you the list of European servers which will be available when WAR is unleashed on September 18th. As more and more players join WAR, we will open up additional servers, not included in this list. Also, please note that these are the servers planned for launch – some of these will not be available during Head Start.

Guilds, alliances – the time has come to muster your forces and lay out your strategies, for WAR is coming!

Below are the European English servers, organised by rule set.
Core
Axe Bite Pass
Karag Dron
Karag Orrud
Karak Eight Peaks
Karak Ungor
Karak-Azgal
Karak-Hirn
Karak-Izor
Karak-Norn
Karak-Vlag
Karaz-a-Karak

Open RvR
Dragonback Mountains THIS IS US WOO!
Eltharion
Finuval Plain
Mount Silverspear
Sea of Dreams
Shifting Isles
Tiranoc

Role-Play
Burlok
Makaisson

Open RvR Role Play
Alarielle
Ellyrion

IMPORTANT!
The server with the longest name is Dragonback Mountains. If this is not in the head start, we can roll on Mount Silverspear.

I will make a new thread confirming the Server on SUnday.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dont click that link. I have a feeling its a dodgy one

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
we eat Russians for breakfest

beside that sounds like brokeback mountain, and i can't resist a server which sounds like strong male bonding

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Horde landed on Brokeback Mountains this sunday.
But now we are called Wet Cotton Tree

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Nexus playing on Karak - Eight Peaks.. Order

if any else there just lay a pm :fluffle:

eksdee

FH is my second home
so how is the pvp ruleset in war? i'm on karak eight peaks right now, but wouldn't mind trying out a pvp server some day.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
It's good fun :) have killed a fair few people on my Ironbreaker who were randomly running on the road. I love it.
It's like what you see in films or read in books. You never run ON the road or you become a big shiny target. Have to be all stealth like running through the trees parallel.

Just to let you know Miri, we re-rolled on Mount Silverspear on Order. We got sick of 40 minute queues lol

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
It's good fun :) have killed a fair few people on my Ironbreaker who were randomly running on the road. I love it.
It's like what you see in films or read in books. You never run ON the road or you become a big shiny target. Have to be all stealth like running through the trees parallel.

Just to let you know Miri, we re-rolled on Mount Silverspear on Order. We got sick of 40 minute queues lol

I dont know what queues you've been having, but as most i have had to wait ~15minutes to get in. And as of now the queues are not bad, not compared to carebear servers like karak eight peaks etc etc

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Woot FH :D

no1 reads the horde guild forums anymore ? :)

i guess ill ask here just wondering if ur accepting horde ppl to ur WAR guild, if so gimme a shout here, horde forums, ingame (Hoshiko)

just started today lvl 5 shaman

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
No one invited me to a guild on this server :( I felt abused..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom