Server Move

L

legionaire

Does anyone think that maybe Mythic might do as Sony did in EQ and allow One Time Server moves for your character ???Also what problems might there be ?

D

DocWolfe

I think I read something on catacombs about a poll on camelotherald, about this. But there was a consequence that you would have to pay for the change. I doubt this will go through, and if it does I doubt GOA would follow up on it.

L

legionaire

Yes pretty much what i thought TBH...i actually did it on EQ and was rather strange starting on a new sever, being guildless at lvl55...would be nice for those who have Main Characters on the PVP Server which seem to be dying a slow death...i wonder how many would pay for it though

A

Apathy

Just what the RvR servers need...a massive influx of chanters and skalds.

a.

L

legionaire

heheh well yes....altho would a PVP RR6 be any good in RVR ? not sure if the same skills apply...it certinally takes more to level on the PVP Servers with all the ganking

A

Archeon

And you just know if that ever went through sombody would use it then realise they left behind all their friends, etc.

Then they'd have a huge cry about it and eventually Mythic would add in a new mob that dropped

'Server Respec Stones' :rolleyes:

L

legionaire

Originally posted by Archeon
And you just know if that ever went through sombody would use it then realise they left behind all their friends, etc.

Then they'd have a huge cry about it and eventually Mythic would add in a new mob that dropped

'Server Respec Stones' :rolleyes:

lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom