Server Maps

A

adams901

OK, recent weeks have seen a decline in the amount of players turning up for the organised games, as a result the admins have suggested it could be the maps so here's the all important questions...

1 - What Maps do you want to see on or removed from the BF1942 and DC servers?

2 - How many rounds per map?

3 - Time Limit per Round?

Cheers
Adam

P

Pac^

personally..
I have the attention span of a goldfish and would like to see 1 round b4 a map change..time limits I'm not really too bothered about.
Maps...I have no prefernce to what maps are taken out of rotation coz i like them all including Stalingrad, Berlin and Omaha, makes a change NOT to get owned by the aircraft. And as far as DC maps go I'd like to see the day variations split up in rotation and perhaps even get some of the non-desert types maps put back in for the variation (attention span thing again)

As far as changing maps..I hear the admins in #game.bf1942 are only too helpful if you would like to play a certain map and an admin isn't on the server at the time. :)

O

old.RedVenom

Lack of players could be because of that subscription thing... loads of people would play if they could.

Of course... its not YOUR fault. Just a thought though.

Moving swiftly on...

A

adams901

yes but a few weeks ago we were having games with 20 people on the server, now we are lucky to get 10.

So if we put the maps, rounds and the timelimit people want to play, we may yet return to the "bigger" games we used to have.

O

old.RedVenom

People probably got bored of playing publics. I certainly do (did).

There's a future to it Jim, but its not very bright... especially for games like 1942.

C

Cdr

add midway, wake, also 73rd Eastings (as it contains no planes, and is a good tank battle map)

1 round per map, 20mins for round limit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom