Server invation!

O

old.[TGC]FAde-

We had a game with RA yesterday and during rock2 the server was invaded by two other clans!! MEP and KMK! I had to pause the server so me and [RA]Gimp could kick them all.
I found out l8ter their not even in BWTFCL!

Was that the best server pass you could come up with and then to put it in the server name is takeing the piss

O

old.IoN

:eek: im sorry to hear about that the ting is the pwd is best to be left a bwtfcl cos when ter empty people use them anyway if you ever have that trouble again come to our irc and tell one of us and we will go in the server and kick or even ban them from the servers and give them a warning
:mad:

------------------
---IoN-REF BWTFCL ADMIN TEAM----

BWTFCL Founder Member
BWTFCL Ref Admin team
BWTFCL Ref All Pools
BWTFCL Admin

The Time Has Come To Enter The portal The Dark Lord Shyall rise From His Grave And Join me INTO BLOODY MASS OF VIOLENCE

O

old.IoN

sorry the last reply hardly made any sense at all
i ment
im sorry to hear about that but the thing is the pwd is best to be left a bwtfcl cos when the servers are empty people use them anyway if you ever have that trouble again come to our irc and tell one of us(admin or ref team) and we will go in the server and kick or even ban them from the servers and give them a warning
:mad:

O

old.[TGC]FAde-

I didn't mean a password for each time slot
but just a different overall password so its not as easy for outsiders to get on like they did to us

E

exxxie

Agree Fade, it did spoil the game on Rock2 tbh (which was why we lost that map of course) <-- joke (ish) and not having an Admin or Ref present meant Gimp and Fade had to stop playing and kick these twats off the server, not moaning about refs or admins, we didnt request one to be present, but perhaps a new password can be dreamt up and given to all Clan leaders. It aint really that hard and will stop this from happening again and [RA] losing another map :)

Actually TGC 0wned us on Rock Fade, you SURE you didnt have 9 playing?

[RA]excession

V

vuz

although even without an admin there (we are attempting to get admins/refs to every game asap), there is still the possibility to pause the game.....

O

old.TGC Snow

both sides had a bloke with rcon, but that isn't the point... it's a pain in the arse to change the server pass halfway through a game, coz as soon as someone gets kicked they get confused, and no end of problems arise.

What Fade's saying is that the default pass should be changed to something a little less obvious, so at least the only ppl who can wreck a game are ppl who play in BWTFCL.

Although i have the feeling these ppl might... might be interesting to ban them, and see which clans are having problems playing matches =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom