• I won't attend. <-- lame choice

Votes: 29 22.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
That's right folks!

These have been carried out before, and proved to be rather hilarious; so I propose in the name of Arthur, Thor and...(is it Twiggy who's the Lord of Hibernia?) we amass one and all, and invade the foreign snail-eating, sausage-pickling vermin of Midgard and Hibernia; beyond our fair land and into central Europe!

[highlight]Eggy's Smit0r Petspam Avalon Zerg[/highlight]
(with no harm intended for Avalon and it's players blah blah...)

(or SPAZ for short)

Fear shall strike down upon the German lands of Agromon; mass hysteria and terror shall prevail - for Arthur sendeth Clerics o' smiting and Petspam o' plenty!

Avast, the plan at foot:

*Log on to the [highlight]Avalon[/highlight] server
*Select Albion as the realm
*Create an elementalist or acolyte
*Choose a suitable name; feel free to use the German language to it's extreme - be inventive, playful, colourful, obscure - be unique!
*Create a theurgist or cleric
*/level the character up to 20
*Choose an RA, you get a free point!
*Spec as you wish on theurgist, and smite on clerics
*Equip the char as you see fit; beg for gold, clothes, weapons, +smite items - use a German dictionary, charm the locals! Or simply farm green con mobs for drops!
*Dye your clothing as brightly and stupidly as possible; here is a good example:

roboman.jpg

*[highlight]Leave your starter guild!![/highlight]
*Once prepared for battle, park the char in the [highlight]Form-a-Guild room in Camelot[/highlight] - this is VERY important!!!

Those are the preparations for battle. You should by then have a level 20, coloured, aptly named theurgist or smit0r cleric, ready to rock and roll.

On the night:

*Log on your theurgist/uber smit0r cleric at 7pm UK time (8pm CET) - 16th October
*A suitable guild name shall be chosen, and formed by myself in the guild room.
*Everyone will have permissions to invite new members, so we should all be in the guild by 7:20pm!

Rules:

*Follow me as the zerg leader, I'll organise everything and plan the attacks.
*Theurgists and Smite clerics only please!!! Arthur wouldn't have any different.

[highlight]ONWARDS FOR ARTHUR TO AGROMON!![/highlight]

OOC: I look forward to seeing you then. Please pass this link around; give it to guildies, alliances - the more people we get the better. Prydwen and Excalibur players, Alb/Mid/Hib players alike are all more than welcome to join in the fun.

We must take over the island. It is our destiny.

This is in only several days time! - GET READY and GET SET to rock the night away on Avalon!

Eggy out :cheers:

PS: I've been warned by the GMs that if the server crash it's technically my fault, so the more that turn up the more chance you have of getting rid of me :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Btw the evening will probably be a few hours or so; you can get back to normal server RVR after that:)

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
BG join Mastard for relic raid at hurbury mates!

j/k :<

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, wonder if that evening is one to avoid or go for Hib/Ava group. :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
There's no chance in hell you can take over the island with lvl 20's if one decent grp is out playing :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Spackerzedoich

avalonian smite cleric made.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
PS: I've been warned by the GMs that if the server crash it's technically my fault, so the more that turn up the more chance you have of getting rid of me :D

If that's true, it's so much :m00:

If the login server accpets a number of players and that number of players would crash the server it's not your fault if a chosen "few" wants to be in the same zone :clap:

Silly GMs :p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
There's no chance in hell you can take over the island with lvl 20's if one decent grp is out playing :p

the lvl50's cant move when 200000 theurg pets its out chainstunning everything, they can :]

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
If that's true, it's so much :m00:

If the login server accpets a number of players and that number of players would crash the server it's not your fault if a chosen "few" wants to be in the same zone :clap:

Silly GMs :p

I do belive they were just kidding with him. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
giv more smite clerics, ahh divent wanna be the only one!

popa

Fledgling Freddie
that remember me at pvp server kiling 50 s whit a fg theurg

will be funny

hahaugotpetspamed rdy to spam

windmagie spec
ra seelenruhe 1

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
when you are charming the locals - a few choice words of comfort may help you get the all important itamz / gold / sexual favours - here are a few of my favorites

you have lovely eyes
Sie haben reizende Augen

Any chance of a shag?
irgendeine Wahrscheinlichkeit einer Noppe??

Can you spare 500 gold please
können Sie Gold 500 bitte ersparen
(if your not greedy - replace 500 with summat lower...and dont forget the obligatory /bow /hug /beg)

if you get this response - u know your out of luck :(
die english scum
Würfelenglischabschaum

smit0rz cleric of d00mz made - ready willing and waiting to take on the fat fooker (he looks like the forgotten promise :) )

popa

Fledgling Freddie
first run alone kiled by a thane ^
strange wtf thane on rvr ^^

popa

Fledgling Freddie
ding 4 RP :cheers:
add on a ns vs sb -- ns win spam 3 pets run , and pull ns in a fg muhahahaha:sex:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom