server gone boom?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
looks like all the servers are going down according to goa site

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
someone tell me what it says on goa site? cant get on... think some angry gamers are trying to find info for some reason :twak:

Brite

Banned
Thrinnor said:
Requiel forget to pay the electric bill? :)

more 50p's for the meter ! arggg quick run to the shop !!!111

when i was young i used to think machines that you needed to put money in took the coins and stripped all the shiney stuff off and was some how powered off the shiney stuff !... what am i talking about... I STILL think that ! :touch:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
what happened? can someone post the newsarticle here if they can access it? I've had no luck trying to open that one so far :(

this is wot is says :)

Emergency shutdown of all Servers
[2004-30-08]

Following a technical problem at our server hosting facility, the admins had to brutally shutdown every Dark Age of Camelot server sadly without giving us time to warn all the players ingame.

The technical teams are working on resolving the problem and we will let you know as soon as there is more information available. The last ETA we had was all

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Emergency shutdown of all Servers
[2004-30-08]

Following a technical problem at our server hosting facility, the admins had to brutally shutdown every Dark Age of Camelot server sadly without giving us time to warn all the players ingame.

The technical teams are working on resolving the problem and we will let you know as soon as there is more information available. The last ETA we had was all servers up and running again by 19 :00 CET.
Above is the news just posted on the official homepage (which you can't see ofc as it's down...). Last news, servers should be back up in the hour. This doesn't have anything to do with the current Excalibur bug (Mythic and our teams are still trying to figure out a fix for it).

just found this in the daoc>general topic ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom