server down?

V

Venemous

Is it just my account messing up or has the server just gone down? The game crashed and downloaded 1.64a patch.. now it doesnt recognice my account.. Im trying to repatch back to the Euro servers but cant connect to the update server.. anyone else having similar problems?

K

killder

Same thing happened to me - something is Pete Tong methinks.

C

cromcruaich

Even camelot-europe seems to have gone down

C

cHodAX

Looks like more router problems, what a suprise! Almost 2 years running and rarely does a month go by without them having a major techincal glitch. Piss poor technical staff, if my customers had so much downtime I would be sacked for incompetance but then this is France we are talking about, the land where they go on strike everytime want a payrise/extra holidays/air traffic controllers being made to speak english to engish speaking pilots.

N

nuky

Originally posted by Venemous
Is it just my account messing up or has the server just gone down? The game crashed and downloaded 1.64a patch.. now it doesnt recognice my account.. Im trying to repatch back to the Euro servers but cant connect to the update server.. anyone else having similar problems?

happened to me a little while ago to and had to completely reinstall daoc cause of the patch it updated to been eeeer screwed or somethin (dont kow what the patch is)

Users who are viewing this thread