server down for maintenance

O

old.Mjr tOm

came home from work at 3.30pm and unable to connect.

i'll check out the forums / website before i start to call goa all the names under the sun i thought......

ok, so its maintenance to fix a npc bug - maybe i'm stupid or something but why do this in the middle of the day - why not wait till the early hours when there is the least amount of players on?

even if they felt it had to be corrected immediately, it's still damn annoying.

i dont know bout you guys but i'm getting seroiusly pissed off with the amout of down time these servers seem to need.

/rant over

W

Wij

I'm sure the GOA staff love being up at 6:30 am to do server maintenance :)

O

old.Cefer

Yeh..and I bet we love paying for something we cant use!!:p

F

fatgit

Originally posted by Mjr tOm
came home from work at 3.30pm and una

even if they felt it had to be corrected immediately, it's still damn annoying.

All the NPCs disappearing, and level 50 mobs that are invis killing people in "safe" areas was kinda urgent :)

I was happily sat inside Cornwall Station and got hit for 1k dam by an invis Granite Giant - theyre not supposed to leave Dartmoor :p

O

old.Cied

I was walking down the road from prydwen to WD and a big mother fecking tree of some kind that was purple walked accross in front of me, luckyl being a minstrel with lvl 3 speed song i made a nice get away before it could see me... thats when i got scared
and logged...

S

Sar

You'll probably find more people playing during the early hours than there are on in the middle of the day. Most of the players work for a living.

O

old.Mjr tOm

i work for a living but still find time for beauty sleep :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom