server down AGAIN - flame moan page :D

I

invisiblity

ffs yet another night of play time lost due to servers being down again!! grrrrrrr happens to be the last night b4 i go back to work for a fucking week aswell, maybe if they spent more time fixing the goddamn game and making thier servers more protected from hacks instead of concentrating on releasing 50000000 add ons instead we wouldnt get this happening, and according to the website Excalibur has the prob so why shut all the danish servers and Pyd??
notice the french servers seem to be working properly
mwhahaha tried pvp server but it was so full i couldnt move without being balsted the instant my pvp safety timer ran out
:(
bah and bah again

K

Kagato.

I actually tried the pvp server out of boredom. wont be doing that again in a hurry.

I

invisiblity

mwahhaha

me and luste got so pissed off we went and made two nw chars
ON TEH FRENCH SERVER
called
iwantexcalserverbak
and
fixexcalservernow OrWeZergOccaine
mwhahahhaa an hour of fun soddin about in goth

D

drunkenmonk

Re: mwahhaha

Originally posted by invisiblity
ON TEH FRENCH SERVER
called
iwantexcalserverbak
and

just the kind of immiture crap id expect from u invis :p

D

drunkenmonk

For Teh WIn
Wonder how many times i patch to usa server this time :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quarterstaff 35 Friar - Alb excal
Faithshield 30 paladin
Filidhs 444 tailor <20 Friar>
Invisiblity 24 infil
iwantexcalserverbak 1 le fighter - Alb Orcaine
And various lowbie pvp alts

L

Lustedelf

u won't patch to us server anymore...last week or so a small patch was made so that us server patchin won't happen anymore :p

u n00b :D

J

juliah

according to the website Excalibur has the prob so why shut all the danish servers and Pyd??

Errrrrrr Danish severs??? there are no Danish severs in Daoc i think you are talking about the German severs

G

ghostfeet

Re: mwahhaha

ON TEH FRENCH SERVER
called
iwantexcalserverbak
and

lmao :D

G

ghostfeet

does anybody know when patch will be up and running, and we'll be able to play again ;)?

K

kirennia

Originally posted by ghostfeet
does anybody know when patch will be up and running, and we'll be able to play again ;)?

december 2009 :D

T

tripitaka

ffs yet another night of play time lost due to servers being down again!! grrrrrrr happens to be the last night b4 i go back to work for a fucking week aswell, maybe if they spent more time fixing the goddamn game and making thier servers more protected from hacks instead of concentrating on releasing 50000000 add ons instead we wouldnt get this happening, and according to the website Excalibur has the prob so why shut all the danish servers and Pyd??
notice the french servers seem to be working properly
mwhahaha tried pvp server but it was so full i couldnt move without being balsted the instant my pvp safety timer ran out
:(
bah and bah again

I also played on camlann for a bit - didn't bother me in the slightest that excal was down. I mean its not as if im level 48.3 and >-< that close to 50 afterall..... :(

in all honesty - (im not backing GOA in any way) they are
Damned if they do , damned if they dont. they did say on the website the servers were down - yet we flame them anyway. I dont understand the intellect of some ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom