Server Dead ?

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
omg, world of warcraft couldn't destroy camlann , it needed help from mythic...

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
and odins...

personally, im just having fun with guild, and atm that happends to be on mid/cluster

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
server aint dead, and how about logging on to check if it is instead of making a post about it? that would slightly increase the population, opposite to posting about it and chasing away more potential players

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
server is dead, its a fact, if u get fun playing in a server of 250 dudes prime time ...grats

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
server is dead, its a fact, if u get fun playing in a server of 250 dudes prime time ...grats

you mean like spanish and italian server :D

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
Xxcalibur said:

I get fun playing on a server where my friends are and where I know the most of the players, but I doubt you would know anything about any of those two things?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
It wasn't fun to play really when there were 350 on at primetime, now with ~250 or less It's pretty much dead/dying..... it's a shame, it used to be awesome.

Classic is where the fun's at, with 90% of my good friends there and a new start, there's much fun to be had!

And RvR > PvP after such a long time on pvp server, goth is fucking boring :|

GaRRapiTa

Fledgling Freddie
Classic server suxx, if is real classic, so no wl/vampir etc etc... just start with SI expanxion, goa only remove TOA so its not good :m00:

aniway i think in 2 or 3 months camlann will be with 350 or 400 at prime time, if not...

Hello D%L

-----------------
Zhelgahdix: Healer | rr7L8
Garrapita: Piercingmaster | rr5L3

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
I get fun playing on a server where my friends are and where I know the most of the players, but I doubt you would know anything about any of those two things?

nah I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you please explain?

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
I really can't Phoebee, no. If it pains you, read the post again

Agree with you Zhelga, no man should have to live with NF and Catacombs

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
agreeing too, but with old frontiers people would leave soon imo, just si and nf and cata graphics. I leveled a zerker to 10 there , and... omg it's just silly with the instance dungeons... won't go there again.

Server isn't dead at all imo, i like it ^^ no big grp's except some apocas grping with whole server ;)

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
All that i heard in some places is when DR is on servers everybody who move to classic will come back to their own servers, like camlann, excal, pridween, etc etc.

So imo Classic servers are only a litle bridge to DR, also i heard that in DR camlann will get more population but im not 100% sure of this, atm camlann is zerged like always by Elite, at 3:00am, goth by WLs, Vampiirs and around 200 stealers all grouped with them... ¬¬, a new guild started yesterday i think cos is the first time that i saw them, Black Pearl is called, Elite has 3 relics, Javea and fleurs i think rest splited...

Well we will see what happend when DR is on servers if all that i heard is true... (i hope)

Cya and see you on battlefield :p

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
All that i heard in some places is when DR is on servers everybody who move to classic will come back to their own servers, like camlann, excal, pridween, etc etc.

So imo Classic servers are only a litle bridge to DR, also i heard that in DR camlann will get more population but im not 100% sure of this, atm camlann is zerged like always by Elite, at 3:00am, goth by WLs, Vampiirs and around 200 stealers all grouped with them... ¬¬, a new guild started yesterday i think cos is the first time that i saw them, Black Pearl is called, Elite has 3 relics, Javea and fleurs i think rest splited...

Well we will see what happend when DR is on servers if all that i heard is true... (i hope)

Cya and see you on battlefield :p

i know you like elite very much, isn t it???:D

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest, I hardly believe so many people will leave classic because of DR / 1.81 changes.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
And dominion....

And horde...
And gesande unspellable
And nexus
And kknd
And requiem
And orden der retlaawk fingewgkls
And pest control
And new front
And random roleplayers
And black company
And wrath of the realms

And unguilded players
And people playing on 8 vs 8 servers (known by the upstuck camlann pigs "rvr" servers. Hey I'm not saying all camlann players are upstuck idiots! But take a look at this forum, now, what do you think?)
And people who stopped daoc
And people who never played daoc
And people who never will play daoc
And people who are planning to play daoc but are not planning to play on camlann

List goes on, toot toot !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom